What is my TOLUD and what GPU should I buy?

Diego G.

So my laptop (latitude e6430) has an expresscard, so I wanted to get a eGPU for it. I did some research, and already got the adapter, but theres one thing I need. I need to know what is my TOLUD and what GPU should I buy for it, respectively. Here I attach a screenshot of my device manager and my laptop's specs so that someone may help me. If I got this right, my tolud should be 3.5Gb. Is this true, and if so, what GPU should I buy?

Processor: i7-3520M

RAM: 8GB

note: sorry that the screenshot is in spanish, but I dont think that should matter

image.png.70bed7c5b9c3fdd11a51a96d0b689c40.png

19 hours ago, xerman said:

Yo estoy intentando averiguar mi Tolud tambien, pero no he conseguido nada todavía.
¿Como sabes que es 3.5 gb?

No estoy 100% seguro, pero al revisar este link: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/how-to-find-the-tolud-size-win7-x64.720386/ creo que si podria ser 3.5gb. Honestamente, no lo entiendo completamente, pero igual deberías revisarlo, y si lo comprendes, tal vez me podrías ayudar a encontrar el mío.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.