Sign in to follow this  
anwenwilson

Why Antivirus is essential for Window PC Or Laptop?

In the era of digital world everyone have own Laptop & PC most of the work done through online.

So in all of these PC, Laptops, Tablets and Mobile is become the important part of everyone.

It necessary to protect our important port from threat, damages and other viruses. To protect them we can use much different antivirus software. These kind of software helps to detects and then prevents, disarms or removes the malicious programs or malware often referred to as “Viruses”.

These viruses affect the system. It’s essential to protect own system from viruses. The very first step to securing PC or Laptop. To help prevent viruses infecting  PC  we must install antivirus,and then regulary update the antivirus software time to time.All the antivirus software reviewed here will update automatically. But internet security software is no longer just about countering viruses.These viruses are a minor part of the malware now prevent on the web. Our main motive is to protect own data form the hackers. The modern day hackers don’t have to be a hard-line hacker. They can buy all the software they need, and millions of addresses, on the dark web or even on eBay, if the know where to look.

antivirus-protection.jpg

Custom attacks are available, where the code changes after only a dozen uses or so, making it very hard for Internet Security (IS) providers to block every new variant. Now some companies claims under an hour, using information gained from their own customers about similar attacks. The cloud element in security applications is growing more and more important in speeding this process. Worthwhile IS and antivirus software should also detect  within a  ‘zero day’ attacks, where the malware is so new it hasn’t yet been analyzed or had ‘signatures’ built into IS protection routines. Newly-installed software can be monitored, looking for suspicious activity and can then be prevented from potentially damaging actions, such as changing registry entries, or installing as a browser add-in. Norton Customer Support

So how are you able to observe that antivirus software is good or not?

Malware is evolving faster than ever, but fortunately the latest generation of antivirus - or AV - is better equipped than ever to handle new damages. An AV package you purchased a few years ago was able to stop known viruses and other known malware, but brand-new, unknown viruses proved more difficult. The latest versions are doing a better job of stopping them.

Antivirus is necessary to be able to protect our files.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By printershelp
      Canon printer is one of the top brand in world of printers. This brand is nothing without their customer’s satisfaction. The customer’s satisfaction is essential part of canon so time to time it launch the latest model versions with more better features. Standard Pixma MG5750 is one of the them.Canon Standard Pixma MG5750 is based on cloud-based printing administrations. It means the Pixma MG5750 can be set up to print from cloud administrations such as printing through your google drive.Pixma printer have five ink print motor, that is join through color based  such as dark shade,cyan,yellow inks, cyan fuchsia for better content printing. Its menus are attached with four way rocker switches combined with three devoted catches beneath the screen which can be conflicting through synchronies setup. Its ink cartridges are come and rising up through control board. It is physically possible to embed the color based cartridges in the wrong space. The printer's paper plate have an uncommon format where printed pages spill onto a stop that turns out of the information plate - it looks fundamental, yet the perfect outline keeps everything clean.
      Canon Contact Number
      The Pixma have mid-range speed because its delivered standard quality text at 11.5 pages per minute and produced color graphics test at 3.6ppm which is exactly good. Its also have a black photocopy of an A4 page which took within 10seconds. Scanner plays  the important role in printers.If the scanner quality is not good than printer is just like a waste material nothing else. So scanners also improve the quality of the printer as well as in speed measures. Anyone connect printer through USB connection and scan the documents within 15seconds or a 300 dots per inch.

• By Ettepet
      Hi,
      Is it any way feasible to set up a PC in such a way that part of it can be used as an e-GPU through f.i. Thunderbolt?
      I was thinking: building the PC from scratch, with the PC fully operational (if so desired); maybe using a secondary GPU as an e-GPU or disabling part of the PC (switchable) so that only the PCI-e and pheripherals are running.
      Is such a thing possible with current hardware/ software? Imo it would (could) be great to have a hybrid solution.
    • By Frostbite
      So hello everyone, this is my first post and I've just been wondering why my laptop computer (MSI GT70 Dragon Edition 2) isn't detecting this card as being installed or is it?
      However, I did go to NVIDIA Control Panel and set the "Preferred graphics processor" to NVIDIA high-performance processor (or something like that). I also chose maximum performance in one of the options.
      I then tried to run COD4 with max settings @1080p w/ 4xAA and without V-Sync I was getting 110-140 frames. So I guess the card is functioning fine?
      EDIT: Nevermind. dxdiag can't detect video cards that use Nvidia Optimus technology. It's all sorted!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.