Interesting pics

StamatisX

comments hmm lets see. 1 I agree with every single thing in that 100%. I am very upset that no one has treated Greece with respect. Here I love Greece and all its native people whom are not corrupt politicians or policia! That's right i love you bro Greece! One of my best friends is from Greece... Stamatis you know i'm talking about you :) and i fully support Greece in its war against the corrupt. I am appalled by these problems and cant believe the world is like this at this point in time... we all learned of Nazi's and Hitler why hasn't it been buried along with his corpse :o this is an atrocity. Am I mad Bro u bet I am how dare you treat women, elders and children like they are rebels! That corrupt police man attacking war hero should be kicked out of country he obviously is not Greek. This has got to stop and America is not reporting any of this so we are just as guilty as we were for ignoring the Holocaust as it happened! IM REALLY MAD BRO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...