Where can I find the latest premamod BIOS for my PS150SM?

Hi, I would like to modify when the CPU fan starts on my P150SM. I understand that this can be done by flashing the BIOS with the prema mod. However I cannot find the files. Any idea how to obtain them? premamod.com is a dead-end there nothing but an email input field there.

thx

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i am in the same boat. 

I remember that i was able to download the latest Prema mods for my p150sm a while back.

I then had to replace my motherboard and i am not able to find the modded bios again!!!! 

i am running a 1070gtx in my p150sm and i wish i had the latest bios. i am running into a couple of bottle necks. 

• Bios Modder
On 4/27/2019 at 5:08 AM, krzyzakpl said:

i am in the same boat. 

I remember that i was able to download the latest Prema mods for my p150sm a while back.

I then had to replace my motherboard and i am not able to find the modded bios again!!!! 

i am running a 1070gtx in my p150sm and i wish i had the latest bios. i am running into a couple of bottle necks. 

Hi!

T|I and Prema are no longer associated. All his content has been removed from this site, at his request.
If you for some reason need any files from him, you can try to contact with Prema directly.

But you can ask or post your request to unlock your bios in any threads on this forum. Some bios modders can help you.

For example you can post your request in this thread:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Brian locked this topic