Y500 Run only Ultrabay GPU? Insydeh20 BIOS

CollapsedNut

Hello. I am trying to disable the on board GT650m and run only the Ultrabay GT650m in my Y500. Reasoning being I have been playing Fortnite which will not run SLI. I get decent performance by overclocking the on board GPU slightly but worry about the heat as that GPU shares a cooling system with the CPU. If I could run only the Ultrabay GPU I would feel much safer overclocking more. Using Insydeh20 for a BIOS and Nvidia Inspector. I have messed with a few settings in the BIOS then used 3DMark to see if I actually managed to accomplish my goal by seeing if the Ultrabay card gets warm but have failed so far. I will admit I'm not a very software smart person, I don't know what a lot of the things in the BIOS mean. Could you take a look at these options and help me decide what to enable or disable? Thanks. 

I disabled "internal graphics device" cause that seemed obvious

jxg0OyT.jpg

Then I feel like on this screen I should change something...but I'm not sure what

qjQbOcY.jpg