Lenovo G500 and G400 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod

Klem

Thanks for the quick response.
In some notebooks, this is possible from bios in K and F processors. What can I do to use the external video card in Hackintosh installation.
Can you help if I send the bios by sending the whitelist and other options so that they can be opened? Thank you...

• Bios Modder
14 minutes ago, futureorkun said:

Can you help if I send the bios by sending the whitelist and other options so that they can be opened? Thank you...

Yes, if you want, I can unlock whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi card, and unlock hidden advacned settings in bios setup menu. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
18 minutes ago, futureorkun said:

Dude I will surely donate you for your help. I only need the file urgent. Can you help me?

Yes of course. Check PM.

5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

You can't disable the IGPU on your laptop, because the signal from the dGPU is routed through the IGPU so disabling IGPU will result in a black screen as no signal from the dGPU to display will be possible. So don't try it. If you disable it, then laptop will start with black/blank screen. It is motherboard hardware design for Optimus technology.

I can't see the file. Please Help Me!...

Edited by futureorkun
Asking for help was a mistake. Money is more important, of course ...

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, Axataria said:

Hello Klem,
I'm upgrading my laptop and I need to unlock the turbo mode in the BIOS

Can you help me?

Device:

Lenovo G400

Core i7-3610QM

Here the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BELIszAMdbqSQAeUVhBR7NTuL505TuT3/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, Rodrigo Botarro said:

Hi. Can You help me with whitelist removal and secret menu on my Lenovo G400s.

Thanks men.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
7 minutes ago, porsrj said:

I'm upgrading my laptop (Lenovo G400) to Core i7-3630QM and

need to unlock the turbo mode and

PCI whitelist removal and access to the advanced menu

in the BIOS. Can you help me?

2.03 Bios

Bios backup:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jgpi4g

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

Hello,

I have an old Lenovo G450 with chipset GL40 and I can't change WiFi card because the BIOS is "whitelisted". Would it be possible to remove this restriction?.

My BIOS version is 18CN45WW (v2.54) and it originally came with WinStarter (still using today)

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lenovo g400s with i3 3110m processor, but i bought an i5 3230m processor, which seems to be compatible with my card. it turns out that when i tried to get it to work, my notebook didn't even turn on. unlocking the bios can I get the new processor to work?

BIOS Model: LENOVO-7BCN38WW (V2.04)

• Bios Modder
4 minutes ago, leolima said:

I have a lenovo g400s with i3 3110m processor, but i bought an i5 3230m processor, which seems to be compatible with my card. it turns out that when i tried to get it to work, my notebook didn't even turn on. unlocking the bios can I get the new processor to work?

BIOS Model: LENOVO-7BCN38WW (V2.04)

Hi!

If your laptop work with i3 3110m, then he should work with i5 3230m and any i5 and i7 CPU's (Ivy Breedge generation). Unlocked bios doesn't matter in this case. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sW0RTAe2VLtWQJQkm5HAEL1MadGHfszD?usp=sharing

Сетевая карта WI-FI сожжена новая установленная не загрузочная система WINDOWS, я желаю, чтобы ноутбук читал любую сетевую карту WI-FI LENOVO G500