Lenovo G500 and G400 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod

Klem

59 minutes ago, SinanSolmaz said:

Klem does not help at all, even if you donate, it does not even reply to messages.

Thank you for the notice, but i had a very different experience.

Within less than two hours i got several replies and he managed to provide me with an unlocked bios.

I was very pleased with the experience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Are you still making these Bios patches? My laptop is a lenovo g400s. I am Brazilian, so the motherboard is slightly different if compared to the one present in the international version of this notebook (it doesn’t have an integrated GT 720M GPU). Does this make any difference?

Edited by Acvale7

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, Acvale7 said:

Hi! Are you still making these Bios patches?

Hi! Yes.

2 hours ago, Acvale7 said:

Does this make any difference?

No.

You can send me your file bios dump for unlock.

12 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi! Yes.

No.

You can send me your file bios dump for unlock.

The reason I'm doing this is because I want to enable the option of activating and deactivating Turbo Boost for a intel i5-3230m. Does it suit for this? What are teh chances of bricking my BIOS if I install it the Wright way (By the way, where can I find the correct way of installing)? If I do Brick my BIOS, would you help me to find a way of fixing it?  Backup bios file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ShCvwutyyqpkjRyLKB-7JL2fz45037h-/view?usp=sharing

Thank you a lot

Edited by Acvale7

• Bios Modder
10 minutes ago, Acvale7 said:

The reason I'm doing this is because I want to enable the option of activating and deactivating Turbo Boost for a intel i5-3230m. Does it suit for this? What are teh chances of bricking my BIOS if I install it the Wright way (By the way, where can I find the correct way of installing)? If I do Brick my BIOS, would you help me to find a way of fixing it?  Backup bios file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ShCvwutyyqpkjRyLKB-7JL2fz45037h-/view?usp=sharing

Thank you a lot

Ok. Check PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Klem

Hello I have the lenovo G500 version upgraded from Klem processor i5 to i7. I want to use the external graphics card by disabling optimus by installing Hackintosh. Can biosmod help me for this? It is written in many places that disabling the internal video card by modifying the bios causes a black screen.

Can you help me?

• Bios Modder
13 minutes ago, futureorkun said:

I want to use the external graphics card by disabling optimus by installing Hackintosh.

Hi!

You can't disable the IGPU on your laptop, because the signal from the dGPU is routed through the IGPU so disabling IGPU will result in a black screen as no signal from the dGPU to display will be possible. So don't try it. If you disable it, then laptop will start with black/blank screen. It is motherboard hardware design for Optimus technology.

Edited by Klem