P177SM-A 970m GSync Installation help

brentbucci

Hi All,

New forum user here. I've been fighting with a stubborn 970m in my p1775sm-a for the last week and a half, so I figured I'd join and see if you guys could help me out on it.

The main issue is that the installed video card (pulled from my deceased P750DM-G does not seem to be supported by any current or past nvidia drivers. Upon modifying several driver versions, the card shows up, however, no programs are able to use the card (It shows up in the nvidia utility with preview, however upon forcing it into use nvidia high performance mode does not trigger the card on. 

Additionally, looking up the card model on GPUz draws a blank. I've attempted to flash my card with several "recognizable" bios files, however, a adapter board mismatch seems to be stopping me from progressing. my adapter board ID is E922. 

Can anyone point me to where I've gone wrong here? 

Running Windows 7 Pro , 64 bit, I've attached screenshots of GPUZ and my current bios.

nvidia card capture.PNG

new.rom