Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Inverse26

Request for Barebone MS-16F4 - GTX 970M 3GB vBios Unlock

Recommended Posts

 Hi @ all,

 

I just tried to find an unlocked vBios for my GTX 970M - without any success.

 

All I found was:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/ocmod-peformance-vbios-for-ge72-6qf.804468/#post-10520502

 

The problem is that I am not able to flash that vbios --> always getting the error (even if the cards seems to be the same):

 

NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.227)

************* Mod *************

 

Checking for matches between display adapter(s) and image(s)...

Adapter: GeForce GTX 970M     (10DE,13D8,1462,112D) H:--:NRM S:00,B:01,PCI,D:00,F:00

WARNING: Firmware image PCI Subsystem ID (1462.116D)

  does not match adapter PCI Subsystem ID (1462.112D).

WARNING: None of the firmware image compatible Board ID's

match the Board ID of the adapter.

Adapter Board ID:        E90B

Firmware image Board ID: E910

ERROR: Board ID mismatch

 

So I'd like to request an unlocked vBios (if possible with the same settings than that one above) for this Laptop's GPU;

 

Laptop: Barebone MS-16F4

GPU: 970M 3GB

 

Attached is the stock vBios dumped by me using NVFlash.

 

Many thanks in advance!

GM204.rom

 

EDIT: @Klem: Could you maybe help me out?

Edited by Inverse26
Added Info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎21‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 3:16 PM, Inverse26 said:

 Hi @ all,

 

I just tried to find an unlocked vBios for my GTX 970M - without any success.

.....

 

EDIT: @Klem: Could you maybe help me out?

Hi!

Yes of course. Just check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2017 at 10:12 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes of course. Just check your PM.

Hey @Klem! I'm new here, but I've glanced through the forum and I just want to thank you for your service. It really seems like you're the guy to go to when it comes to unlocking a vBios.

 

I own a barebones MS-16F4, just like the OP of this post, also with a 970m GTX 3GB. I was wondering if you could PM me and help me out, with how I could go about unlocking the vBios for my GPU. And if it isn't too much of a problem, also maybe explain a bit what/how I could tweak it to get the most out of my GPU.

 

I've attached my GPU-Z info and also the my stock vbios dumped using nvflash.

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! Cheers.

 

 

gpu.PNG

vbios.rom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sarafan said:

Hey @Klem! I'm new here, but I've glanced through the forum and I just want to thank you for your service. It really seems like you're the guy to go to when it comes to unlocking a vBios.

 

I own a barebones MS-16F4, just like the OP of this post, also with a 970m GTX 3GB. I was wondering if you could PM me and help me out, with how I could go about unlocking the vBios for my GPU. And if it isn't too much of a problem, also maybe explain a bit what/how I could tweak it to get the most out of my GPU.

 

I've attached my GPU-Z info and also the my stock vbios dumped using nvflash.

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! Cheers.

 

 

gpu.PNG

vbios.rom

 

Done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Klem

 

Sorry to dig up an old thread but could you send me a copy of the this unlocked vbios for the 970m 3GB E90B board id.

 

Many Thanks,

 

Javers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, javers said:

Hi @Klem

 

Sorry to dig up an old thread but could you send me a copy of the this unlocked vbios for the 970m 3GB E90B board id.

 

Many Thanks,

 

Javers

Hi!

Send? No, i have not such a vbios. You can send me your original stock vbios, i can take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Klem.

 

Can you help me to unlock my vBios?

 

Thanks!

GM204.rom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Abr said:

Hello Klem.

 

Can you help me to unlock my vBios?

 

Thanks!

GM204.rom

Hi!

Yes of course. Check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes of course. Check your PM.

done =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Abr said:

done =)

Well, your vbios mod done. I sent it to you in PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Klem

Can you help me to unlock my vBios?

 

I tried to unlock with MaxwellBiosTweaker, but could not ... Can not exceed 1038MHz.

 

Thanks!!

 

GM204.gif.94d7606d4dbc8347f2fa58496d19d3d9.gif

GM204.rom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MustangBR said:

Hi @Klem

Can you help me to unlock my vBios?

 

I tried to unlock with MaxwellBiosTweaker, but could not ... Can not exceed 1038MHz.

 

Thanks!!

 

GM204.gif.94d7606d4dbc8347f2fa58496d19d3d9.gif

GM204.rom

Hi!

If you want to overclock your card, you can do it with Nvidia Inspector utility, or with MSI Afterburner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

If you want to overclock your card, you can do it with Nvidia Inspector utility, or with MSI Afterburner.

 

Ok ok! Thank you!

 

It is stable at 1124MHz, 0.9650VDDC, 70ºC, Memory at 2772MHz.
Got 11fps on Shadow of the Tomb Raider

 

Do you think this setting safe for extended use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dear Klem

 

Can you please send me the latest VBIOS for my below graphic card ?

 

Thank You Very Much for your time and patience

 

Kind Regards

 

 screen-capture-of-my-graphic-card-from-G

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Weasel Cat said:

 

Dear Klem

 

Can you please send me the latest VBIOS for my below graphic card ?

 

Thank You Very Much for your time and patience

 

Kind Regards

Hi!

Send? No, i have not such a vbios. If you want, I can prepare unlocked vbios for you.

You can send me your original stock vbios, i can take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dear Klem

 

Can you please send me the latest VBIOS for my below graphic card ?

 

Thank You Very Much for your time and patience

 

Kind Regards

 

 screen-capture-of-my-graphic-card-from-G

 

 

mybios.rom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.