I completely bricked my insyde Bios

Hello, my name is Tobias, 

yesterday I tried to reflash this (Biosbackup.bin) modified bios BDMaster made for me a few years ago. 
I used the windows interface to flash the bios but unfortunately the screen completely freezed and an error similar to  this one showed up: "Unable to flash bios, no permissions"... 

I turned of the Laptop, removed the battery and tried restart it... But nothing... No fan, not even the power indicator LED on the power button turned on. Just a black screen.
After that I tried to reflash the bios by emergency mode, but that was unpossible because there is no power on the USB port.

The last option I´ve known was to use my CH341 EEPROM programmer with SOIC-8 Clip. I completely disassembled the laptop, connected the clip to the bios chip and reflashed the bios. Unfortunatelly it´s still not working, the laptop looks like being dead...

The Bios chip is this one: MXIC MX 25L1673E M2I-10G, SOIC-8, 16MBit SPI Flash. 
It has a capacity of 2MB but the BIOS rom a capacity of 4MB. I did a lil bit of research and found out that on this 4MB ROM could be also be in additon stored the intel ME (management interface) with 2MB of storage...  How can I remove this from the BIOS rom? Otherwise I´ll never be able to reflash the Bios properly.

What am I doing wrong? ;(

Hopefully someone can give me a lil tip to revive my laptop (Acer V3-772g-747a161TBDWakk) :-/

Wish all of you an amazing day!

Tobias

EDIT: I recently found out that there is an other MXIC MX 25L1673E M2I-10G BIOS chip on the back side of the motherboard... Now I´ve totally no idea what to do...

EDIT2: Could this second BIOS Chip be for redundancy? Does that make sense?  ?

• 9 months later...

Yes, sometimes there are two. This is more common in desktops tho. If you are flashing/dumping with FPTW use the -BIOS to dump just the bios region. (fptw -d whatever.bin -BIOS). That is if you can get to windows. Otherwise, you’ll need a spi programmer with a SOIC8 chip clip to reflash the chip. You should be able to download the bios from the manufacture’s website. Just make sure you know what regions go where.