ACER E5-553G, E5-523G Request for AMD-V Unlock

Klem

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Jon Rull said:

Hello Klem. Please you are my only hope.

I have Acer Aspire E 15 E5-553-T2B5 with Bios 1.31v. Please help me activate virtualization.

My vars file:

vars.rar

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
36 minutes ago, joaoduarte said:

Hey Klem,

my laptop is a E5-523G-971V and I would like your help unlocking AMD-V.

Could you help? I need the virtualization to run Linux for classes.

Thanks in advance.

vars.rar

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Klem can you help me with the virtualization on my acer aspire e5 553g. I know you have given me a link to my new vars a few months ago but i just updated to windows october update and it deleted all of my files and now virtualization is disabled. I logged in back into this account to download the vars again but the file had expired on zippyshare and i could not download it. Do you mind reuploading it to zippy share again and give me the new link? if you dont have it can you please make a new one. Here is my vars.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cs9ffh46lv86y5u/vars.zip/file

Thank you for your help.

• Bios Modder
54 minutes ago, DexterMaster said:

Hello Klem can you help me with the virtualization on my acer aspire e5 553g. I know you have given me a link to my new vars a few months ago but i just updated to windows october update and it deleted all of my files and now virtualization is disabled. I logged in back into this account to download the vars again but the file had expired on zippyshare and i could not download it. Do you mind reuploading it to zippy share again and give me the new link? if you dont have it can you please make a new one. Here is my vars.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cs9ffh46lv86y5u/vars.zip/file

Thank you for your help.

Hi!

Done. I sent you new modded file via PM.

Edited by Klem

• Bios Modder
24 minutes ago, yatokazu said:

Hello Klem can you help me with the virtualization on my acer aspire e5 553g? i uploaded my vars here, thanks for your help!

vars.zip

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, suryadi said:

Hello Klem can you help me with the enabling virtualization on my acer aspire E5 553G - F79R ? i uploaded my vars here, i reaaly need it forfor enable,thanks before for your help!

vars.zip

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...