Prema Request invite

Djdan

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2017 at 5:31 AM, Djdan said:

Please Help Someone,

Cant find anyware the Prema Mod v5 for my p570wm with a 980m.

Prema has closed his wordpress site.

Can anyone send me the Bios via pm please .......

Thank you

@Prema (tagged them here just in case they see it) doesn't seem to be responding to any requests to privately provide BIOSes/vBIOSes at the moment, and will not grant anyone access to their website either (due to legal issues with the content of the readme files I believe).
Granted, it's annoying that there's no timeframe for the Premamod website to be restored, but that's how it is at the moment.

Edited by Lament

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/5/2018 at 1:15 PM, smallymcsmallsmall said:

Im in the same boat. W370ET needs the Prima Bios to fix USB3 issues in Win 10 and unlock the boost speeds and fan controls. If anyone has the latest for W370ET please let me know. I have no problem donating to the cause!

I am also looking for this modified bios for months, the performance of the notebook is excellent had passed its age, however it has already reached its limit and I know that it can deliver even more, if you find, please pm me, thanks!

• 9 months later...
On 1/5/2018 at 8:00 PM, Blash said:

hope the situation has changed some months after.

Prema did such a great job at helping so many people :)

Anyone know the latest update on this, still no way of obtaining a Prema modded bios?

Prema mod V2 for the P375SM would be the one I'm after.

• 3 months later...