eGPU setup without external power supply (60W LP GPU)

I have a MSI GTX 750ti LP GPU that gets all it's power from a 75W PCI slot. I'm thinking about getting a Dell E6520 15.6 Core-i5 1600x900 ExpressCard and 2 internal mini PCI-E slots for around £140 Will my GPU run on the laptop without an external power supply? I know how to use an LCD driver board to run the screen from the GPU but I'm not sure what PCI adapter I need to connect the GPU to the laptop. I would like to mount the GPU on the laptop lid but it's not essential. Also as the LCD driver board requires 12v input I could use the 12v eSATA port to power the LCD board with an adapter.

My idea with this setup is not to have any external power leads only the laptop charger lead. I haven't put any of this into practice so any suggestions before I take the plunge would be appreciated.