SVL17 no post, Blind flash or cmos?

So apparently when i was in the bios of SVL17 something activated and it saved when i pressed F10.   Now all my laptop does now is turn on for 2 seconds then turns off.   So any idea if i need to do a cmos reset or will blind flashing hurt me?   i have a 980m installed,  would it hurt to do a blind flash from sv17 to A03 and then back to svl17 with it installed?

Edited by Freezingwind

• 1 month later...

If you're sure this happened after changing setting in the bios then removing the cmos battery for a few seconds should reset your bios to the default and get rid of your problem. I know you said it shuts down after 2 seconds, but have you tried f2 before it shuts down to see if it brings you back to the bios so you can reset? If not then just remove the cmos batter.