Read & Write Everything

I came across this program " Read & Write Everything" @ https://rweverything.com      While looking to raise the thermal throttling on my very old ASUS G51Jx-A1 Notebook PC - Intel Core i7-720QM that throttles at 65 degrees C. It always ran hot. But with this RWEverything I was able to turn the fan on full, constant which helped the throttling but not over 65 degrees. I am looking at this program and it seems complex beyond my knowledge of the internals of PC programs. But I think someone on TI might be able to make some sense or find some use of it. If anyone knows of any bugs or anything about it, good or bad, because I am going to try to investigate it more to see if I can raise the Thermal throttling to about 80. any feedback would be great.

• 6 months later...