Lenovo G50-30 with NGFF EXP GDC v8.0 Zotac 1050ti. Working, but not detected

Wrzeszcz

Hello. I need help. A lot of link I've found in google pointed to this site, but none helped, so I decided to ask a question here.

When I turn on my laptop the beast lits up and the fan on the gpu starts spinning, but I cannot see it in the device manager. Also the usb on the beast seems to be not working since the external wifi adapter doesn't work if plugged in there.

Well, actually one time I was able to see the 1050ti in the device manager. I do not know what caused it. It was appearing there, but showed the code 43 error. I've read on Bangood forum that code 43 can be fixed by deleting the drivers and then letting the laptop autodetect the card. I deleted the drivers. Now I can't see the 1050ti again.

Please hep.

On 09.07.2017 at 11:35 AM, misiozol said:

Set proper timing. Does bios have a white list ? error43 have nothing to do with it it's driver issue and u might need setup1.35 for it .

How do I set up timing and how do I know which which timing is proper?
I do not know anything about the white list? How do I chek?
How will setup1.35 help? I mean, what exactly do I have to do with it?

7 hours ago, misiozol said:

Have u even try to use search option, or r u just to lazy to type few things.

I prefer to get full information from one source, instead of gathering it by pieces.

At least I am not lazy enough to write full words, instead of replacing them with a similary sounding letter.

Didn't really find anything new.

Decided to fiddle with a switch on the EXP GDC and looks like it helped. Because now the card is detected, but shows error code 12.
I supoused that was the timing thingy, right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.