EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
nebulaxis

Request - GTX 970M V-Bios (3072 MB and Non-MXM)

Hello. I have a Clevo P650SE laptop. It's GTX 970M (3072MB) and non-mxm.

Looking for vbios. Here is the data.

Have a nice day.

Adsız_Fotor.png

9 hours ago, nebulaxis said:

Hello. I have a Clevo P650SE laptop. It's GTX 970M (3072MB) and non-mxm.

Looking for vbios. Here is the data.

Have a nice day.

Adsız_Fotor.png

Hi!

Post here your stock vBIOS.

Edited by Klem

5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Post here your stock vBIOS.

Hello. When i try the saving my vbios, i get an error "Bios reading not supported on this device".

-Disabled GPU from device manager
-Tried other versions of gpuz
-Tried nvflash

But non of these worked.

In the other hand, i know my vbios exactly. It's default Clevo/Schenker vbios. And also techpowerup has .rom file for that.

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/165003/clevo-gtx970m-3072-140917  (This one is clevo)
https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/166517/schenker-gtx970m-3072-140917  (This one is schenker)

These two ones are exactly same vbios. And .rom files are here.

Schenker.GTX970M.3072.140917.rom

Clevo.GTX970M.3072.140917.rom

Edited by nebulaxis

3 hours ago, nebulaxis said:

Then, what should we do ? :)

Just download it, and then flash it.

24 minutes ago, Klem said:

Just download it, and then flash it.

Is it custom vbios ? Exactly, i want to overclock my GPU around 1250 core mhz.

2 minutes ago, nebulaxis said:

Is it custom vbios ?

I think that it's a custom vbios.

Edited by Klem

I dont think it's a custom vbios, from my knowledge custom vbioses ends with a "C",  this one end with a "D", drom what i can tell it's a stock vbios.

9 hours ago, runix18 said:

I dont think it's a custom vbios, from my knowledge custom vbioses ends with a "C",  this one end with a "D", drom what i can tell it's a stock vbios.

:)  Trust me, this is a modified vBIOS, i know this exactly. :) Also I know for sure who modified this vBIOS. :) 

Hello   ; I have a question :

i have a clevo p651se   with premabios  and i also have a vbios from prema for the gtx970m 3gb p6xxse , i follow the written instructions but each time i click on modme.bat i obtain ERROR: no nvidia display adapters found .

there is also in the folder  a SE970MOC.rom , can i flash it with an other tool ,  or can i use the vbios you gave the link above ?

and after that  , will i be able to change voltage gpu freq etc  with nvidia inspector , msi after burner or should i always flash the vbios to change them ?

edit : i found this

does this method still work ?

THanks in advance !

Edited by kogoro

I succeeded  , just needed to deactivate gpu and reactivate it with immediately clicking on modme.bat , it worked smoothly  . now i can overclok the gpu as i wish with nvidia inspector  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Qvixot
      Hello everyone! First of all sorry if this isn't the correct forum to post this.
      I bought a laptop few days ago. The laptop is Sager P150EM.
      Cpu:i7 3610qm 
      Gpu: amd hd 7970m
      Ram: 8gb
      So my problem is that everytime i install the amd driver after the intel driver my laptop freezes or gets a bsod or something that stops it from working. Any help would be appreciated. I saw somewhere something about vbios does this matter anywhere?
    • By pippocarlot
      Hello everyone! I am looking for an answer to a problem I cannot find a solution to ... I purchased an Amd wx 4150 MXM GPU module su e bay to upgrade my HP 8570W Mobile Workstation which is currently equipped with a Fire Pro M4000. Once the new GPU has been installed, the PC screen no longer turns on but works only with external monitors connected via the docking station. The same happens once the drivers are updated! If I put the old card back on, the integrated monitor starts working again ... How can I fix it?
    • By svl7
      Files contained in this archive:
      FTP-DOS.zip prr2.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A03 'unlocked.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A08 'unlocked.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked]_-_[IRST 11.0.6.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked] - [IRST 11.6.0.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A10_-_[unlocked]_V2.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked].zip  
      For information on how to use the files in this archive, see here:

My donation link in case you want to buy me a beer
    • By Radstark
      Title sums it up.

TL;DR: we have a Clevo that runs a desktop CPU, one with those huge 82 Wh batteries. We remove the GPU and let it use the CPU's integrated graphics. How much time for the battery to go from 100 to 0? Is it comparable to an ultrabook's?

I'm theorizing a mobile set with a static eGPU and an upgradable CPU. Given a hypothetical user that needs fast processing on the go and long battery life while retaining very high degrees of mobility, but at home wants a powerful machine to run most games, I guess that would be their best bet. It would surely be more convenient to keep everything in the same disk. And even though the thing would be quite heavy to carry around, changing CPU would be more cost-efficient than changing an entire laptop. (Not sure if I'm right here, and also I'm not sure whether the motherboard in a Clevo would be replaceable when the new CPU needs a different socket, which is another reason why I'm asking here.)

If my above guesses aren't correct, then an ultrabook with Thunderbolt and without a dedicated GPU would be a better choice. If they are, then we would be carrying more weight in exchange of a more cost-efficient setup, which I think would be a fair tradeoff.

Also I am aware of the heating problems that these laptops suffer from, at least compared to a desktop setup. Would they be solved by moving the GPU out of the chassis, and instead plugging it with an eGPU dock via Thunderbolt port?

What do you think? Is it doable? If not, why?
    • By Binarious
      I installed an NVIDIA Quadro P4000 Max-Q in a Clevo P750DM-G.

Device manager hardware ID shows:
      PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1BB7&SUBSYS_75021558&REV_A1

I have done the standard inf file mod, then disabled driver enforcement as I have done successfully in the past, but it's not working this time. The install starts, then fails less than half way through. I have tried the DCH version, standard version, and studio versions and none of them will work. I am probably missing something. Could it be the result of the vBIOS?

Below are screenshots starting with GPUz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.