BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

6 hours ago, hashcheck said:

Downloads not working.. do i need to be a elite member to get? or can i just donate to you.. also i have a metabox n850hj.. this bios will be ok for the reseller? bios logo?

You need 5 usefull posts or T|I elite. Yes the BIOS will be just fine, if you need another logo PM me

1 hour ago, jamesrh305n said:

I flashed your bios and works like charm in my p870dmg, after that I flashed modded vbios of gtx 970m in sli. However, after I restarted there was only blackscreen but the hard drive and others are working. Besides, even I restarted it it won't boot to windows only blackscreen. Any suggestions to fix? Thanks in advance.

Do you see the BIOS logo? If not it sounds like bricked GPUs. Which VBIOS did you flash?

Edited by BAKED

4 minutes ago, BAKED said:

You need 5 usefull posts or T|I elite. Yes the BIOS will be just fine, if you need another logo PM me

Do you see the BIOS logo? If not it sounds like bricked GPUs. Which VBIOS did you flash?

No I did not see the bios logo.

Any chance of fixing it?

6 minutes ago, jamesrh305n said:

No I did not see the bios logo.

Any chance of fixing it?

If they are bricked you'll need to desolder the eeprom and reprogram it and solder it back again. I can do it for you depending on where you live.

4 minutes ago, BAKED said:

If they are bricked you'll need to desolder the eeprom and reprogram it and solder it back again. I can do it for you depending on where you live.

Any other option? I live in Philippines.

How to reprogram eeprom? And where can I find the eeprom on gtx 970m?

3 minutes ago, jamesrh305n said:

Any other option? I live in Philippines.

How to reprogram eeprom? And where can I find the eeprom on gtx 970m?

You got PM :)

2 hours ago, BAKED said:

I sent a PM to you the vbios that I flashed. Thanks.

40 minutes ago, joluke@inphtech said:

Having the same characters in the EXIT tab... 

Any fix for it?

I unlock all options by hard coding it in hex so some options not in use will show up , just like that crippled built in EFI shell, I will get this fixed in the next version.

Edited by BAKED
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, BAKED said:
I unlock all options by hard coding it in hex so some options not in use will show up , just like that crippled built in EFI shell, I will get this fixed in the next version.

Thanks a lot my friend :)

Btw i'm using  P775DM3 bios and got the same characters in case you didn't know :)

Edited by joluke@inphtech
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/06/2017 at 10:05 AM, BAKED said:

BAKED BIOS FOR KM, DM, P6, P4 and N SERIES. 

Unlocked most menus and options and added the chipset menu.

More to come in the next versions!

DISCLAIMER: FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! BIOS FLASHING MIGHT BE RISKY, THEREFORE IN ORDER TO AVOID FAILURE ONLY FLASH IN DOS AND NEVER TURN OF THE PC UNTIL

FLASHING IS DONE AND MAKE SURE THE BATTERY AND AC-ADAPTER ARE CONNECTED TO AVOID POWER FAILURE WHICH MIGHT BRICK YOUR COMPUTER.

Warning! Before downloading and flashing make sure you choose the right BIOS for your model or you might brick your computer, read the included text files and make a backup with the included backupwin.exe or backupdos.exe.

DM AND KM SERIES

Reveal hidden contents

P6 AND P4 SERIES
N SERIES
  Reveal hidden contents

INSTRUCTIONS:
  Reveal hidden contents
FIRST MAKE A BOOTABLE USB-DRIVE WITH DOS WHICH CAN BE DONE WITH RUFUS, COPY THE FILES FROM THE FOLDER BIOS TO YOUR USB-DRIVE AND RESTART AND ENTER BIOS BY PRESSING F2 AT THE BOOT LOGO, GO TO BOOT - UEFI SETTINGS AND DISABLE UEFI BOOT. SAVE AND RESTART BY PRESSING F4 AND BOOT TO YOUR USB-DRIVE, WHILE IN DOS FIRST TYPE BACKUPDOS.EXE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT BIOS THEN TYPE BAKE.BAT AND WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE PROCESS IS DONE, RE-ENTER BIOS AND TURN ON UEFI BOOT AGAIN. DONE!

PAYPAL DONATE

ENJOY!

Hello new here was just searching on internet for unlocked bios to stop Clevo P65RS-G(core i7 6820HK)) from throttling (throttles due to EDP OTHER according to throttle stop) will the P650RS bios work for this laptop?

Whats the use of paying extra for unlocked CPU but can't overclock clock due to throttling

1 minute ago, timbabs1 said:

Hello new here was just searching on internet for unlocked bios to stop Clevo P65RS-G(core i7 6820HK)) from throttling (throttles due to EDP OTHER according to throttle stop) will the P650RS bios work for this laptop?

Whats the use of paying extra for unlocked CPU but can't overclock clock due to throttling

Yes it will.

• Thumbs Up 1

Any help with the bios install anyone? (I mean I have done it on a desktop before but not laptop) and I figured out why the download isn't working apparently I need about 5 post if am correct?

1 hour ago, timbabs1 said:

Any help with the bios install anyone? (I mean I have done it on a desktop before but not laptop) and I figured out why the download isn't working apparently I need about 5 post if am correct?

There's instructions in the first post.

Edited by BAKED

looks like he just deletes posts asking this question, mine just got deleted, i got no message as to why, hard to trust the guy 

Here I am wondering why he does it... Not like someone is being rude to him. I'm just curious on how he does it.
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, jcadduono said:

looks like he just deletes posts asking this question, mine just got deleted, i got no message as to why, hard to trust the guy 

This thread is just for discussing the mods and not how to mod, if you want to talk about modding then start a new thread.

• Bios Modder
On 6/28/2017 at 2:18 PM, hashcheck said:

want a way to go back to OEM bios backup without error

If you want go back to OEM bios, then you can download stock Clevo bios from Clevo repo, and flash it with Clevo official procedure.

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/

Login to connect to this website is "repo", and the password is also "repo".

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 2

• BAKED locked, unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic