Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
BAKED

BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

You can upgrade your MXM card in P150EM without unlocked bios. Also you can update your bios version from this Clevo repo:  https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P1xxEM/

 

Hi, thanks for the reply.

But ah no I uh, I mean big upgrades. Like GTX 970M, and 1XXX series, which I'm pretty sure is unsupported in locked/standard bios.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Overseer said:

 

Hi, thanks for the reply.

But ah no I uh, I mean big upgrades. Like GTX 970M, and 1XXX series, which I'm pretty sure is unsupported in locked/standard bios.

As I wrote, you can upgrade your MXM card in P150EM to GTX 970M or 1XXX series without unlocked bios.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Klem said:

As I wrote, you can upgrade your MXM card in P150EM to GTX 970M or 1XXX series without unlocked bios.

 

Very interesting. Thanks for the information, I guess I should just try it then. Do I need a specific vbios, or is Optimus enough to negate that requirement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Overseer said:

 

Very interesting. Thanks for the information, I guess I should just try it then. Do I need a specific vbios, or is Optimus enough to negate that requirement?

When you get your new card on your hands, then write me in PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Klem said:

When you get your new card on your hands, then write me in PM.

 

Alright. I do have the card though, just not the laptop to put it in yet. I know GTX 970M can do LVDS and supports both Legacy and UEFI so I shouldn't need anything special probably, but wanted to make sure. I have another MXM laptop though, so I can flash the card as needed before it's put in the Clevo. It's a Zbook 17, so it can boot pretty much whatever card.

 

My goal was to find a 15.6" laptop that supported MXM B, UEFI, and Pascal+ that was cheap. And because 4th generation MSI GT60's are very very rare at this point, and 3rd generation ones used legacy only, P150EM seemed like a good choice - especially since Ivy Bridge semi-overclocked processors can be overclocked 400mhz.

Though if anyone has a better suggestion for a device to go after, I'd love to hear it.

Edited by The Overseer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stas.b85 said:

Hi Klem!

Could you please unlock my Qoadro's P4000 vBIOS?

BTW, I will flash it through programmer.

DELL_86.04.3A.00.3A.rom

Hi!

Unfortunately I can't help you, while I don't know how to work with bios from cards on the Pascal core. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Unfortunately I can't help you, while I don't know how to work with bios from cards on the Pascal core. Sorry.

That's bad...(((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello,

 

everyone have a bios unlocked for Clevo P65xRP6 and for Lenovo X240 please

 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi and sorry about my english

 

im new here and i would like ask something

 

i have i7 6700k, 980m gpu, clevo p751dm-g and i dont find any bios in palkeo repo about my original bios megatrend to update my actual version is

10.0.17134.1 from 2006  bios version: 1.05.01 kBC/EC Firmware revision: 1.05.01 so....

 

1.where can i find it? there are not in palkeo repo, only ec i can find, should i update first if i want install your mod bios?

2.can i upgrade my mxm to 1080ti? where can i find it? my 980m is 3.0b should i find 1080ti mxm 3.0b not 3.0?should i flash bios gpu?

3.in case....should i change my cpu bios also for a mod bios? where can i find it? should i change also ec?

4.my motherboard is compatible with ddr5x or ddr5? i think not

 

thanks you very much

Edited by marioeivissa
better explication

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

 

can some man help out to flash baked p750dm bios mod by problem message  18 - Error: Secure Flash Rom Verify fail ! ?

 

th@nks for any advertise .

 

Maybe some man knows a way to contact PremaMod direct to ask if they have a ModBios-Archiv . . . and will give the chance to use good contition Computers with full Posibles of Hardware ? !

Edited by mirt1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a small problem with the gtx 1070 of my laptop P650RS, I need a modified vbios to lower the frequency or the administration of power, because if I use the laptop connected and I want to render videos, or something that stresses the card, it presents me a BSOD

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi BAKED, flashed your bios for the CLEVO P870DM-G v 2.0, and I realized I have no more Gsync after. Restarted, entered bios and saw that the bios version is 1.05.08, but from what i know the last bios for the G model is 1.05.07, is it possible to have a bios version 2.0 for the Gsync model of the P870DMG ? THX.

 

PS: Everything other than gsync works flawlessly.

Edited by runix18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 7:32 PM, runix18 said:

Hi BAKED, flashed your bios for the CLEVO P870DM-G v 2.0, and I realized I have no more Gsync after. Restarted, entered bios and saw that the bios version is 1.05.08, but from what i know the last bios for the G model is 1.05.07, is it possible to have a bios version 2.0 for the Gsync model of the P870DMG ? THX.

 

PS: Everything other than that the bios works flawlessly.

 

So you have GSync in Windows or does it break GSync everywhere? I mean in BIOS itself it probably isn't useful ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GoMati said:

 

So you have GSync in Windows or does it break GSync everywhere? I mean in BIOS itself it probably isn't useful ;)

No gsync in windows, coz is not a gsync bios (bye bye gsync cookies from bios). Funny enough after i flashed the bios i had to reinstall gpu drivers coz i had none (the hardware ID of the gpu`s was somehow changed. The nvidia official driver did not work, so i had to install moded drivers)

 

PS: does somewhere in bios exists an option to enable gsync? 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all,the same exact story happened to me too. i had to force flash back 1.05.07 g-sync from clevo mirror servers to have back my g-sync option. now my bios shows "p870dm" in bios but atleast i have g-sync back. At the moment im waiting a message from @Baked . He told me once that he can make a patch to the bios in order to make g-sync work. best regards from Germany. Andy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andy91 said:

Hey all,the same exact story happened to me too. i had to force flash back 1.05.07 g-sync from clevo mirror servers to have back my g-sync option. now my bios shows "p870dm" in bios but atleast i have g-sync back. At the moment im waiting a message from @Baked . He told me once that he can make a patch to the bios in order to make g-sync work. best regards from Germany. Andy

Hope that BAKED has a solution for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have flashed my clevo p650rsrp to stock 1.05.07 and was wondering if I am able to flash to Baked mod bios? I am having trouble with the gtx1070 as it will tdr crash out when playing games while plugged into the power supply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there ! i !

 

Question that im not find on this thread . . . are the  " v2-bios mods"  posiible handle " Coffee Lake" on Computers with switchable CPU´s  ;-)

 

Some Man have Expirience .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mirt1981 said:

Hi there ! i !

 

Question that im not find on this thread . . . are the  " v2-bios mods"  posiible handle " Coffee Lake" on Computers with switchable CPU´s  ;-)

 

Some Man have Expirience .

Check notebookreview for that: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/official-coffee-lake-refresh-thread-bios-for-all-clevo-laptops-rtx-cards-now-supported.825558/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm have found that site allright but cant figure out if the   Bios  are unlocked by hidden options ?

 

dont know if the Bios only for I7 9 Gen and or maybe even for I7 8 Gen

 

Than there are the same site with allmost same content but other Bios files.

 

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/official-coffee-lake-thread-bios-for-all-skylake-kabylake-clevo-lga1151-laptops.821694/#post-10773906

 

Have create an Acount there but cant replay or post because insufficient privileges

 

Maybe for me a Setup for a I7 8 Gen is an Idea.

 

THX

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I just subscribed so I could download this file.  I have a CLEVO P870DM_2/DM_3   

Does your P870DM-G file work with this Clevo main board?  I am having a lot of issues with freezing on this computer and I want to lower the CPU voltage but the stock BIOS does not accept negative values (known bug that Clevo decides not to fix??)  these mainboards are junk i know but I'm kinda stuck with this one.

 

I did try to run the update and I got the message: 

ROM file information does not match system BIOS

 

I am able to force the update of course.  Please let me know if this is normal and if it will be OK to run the update.  I searched this thread but I didn't see anyone else posting this error message.

 

Thank you in advance, looking forward to my beast to run stable for a change!

 

//=ever905

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 6:57 AM, Fever905 said:


I just subscribed so I could download this file.  I have a CLEVO P870DM_2/DM_3   

Does your P870DM-G file work with this Clevo main board?  I am having a lot of issues with freezing on this computer and I want to lower the CPU voltage but the stock BIOS does not accept negative values (known bug that Clevo decides not to fix??)  these mainboards are junk i know but I'm kinda stuck with this one.

 

I did try to run the update and I got the message: 

ROM file information does not match system BIOS

 

I am able to force the update of course.  Please let me know if this is normal and if it will be OK to run the update.  I searched this thread but I didn't see anyone else posting this error message.

 

Thank you in advance, looking forward to my beast to run stable for a change!

 

//=ever905

Here u are:  

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

That was the file I had originally downloaded.  So it is ok to force the update? Is that what you're saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fever905 said:

 

That was the file I had originally downloaded.  So it is ok to force the update? Is that what you're saying?

From what reseler is your laptop coming from? I see u are based in  Canada, is your laptop an Eurocom one? I so, you can ask them for a unlocked bios, or if u are sure of what u are doing, u can flash this one aswel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s / T540p.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!
       
      Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.
       
       


       
       
    • By Cubitci
      To install the unlocked bios, I prepared and booted a freedos usb. I start the installation by typing flash.bat but every time I get the following error: Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash Access. Please contact the target System BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.
      How can i solve this problem ?
    • By Cubitci
      İ'm trying to backup my bios but program shows this error: Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor. And my system is x64 but programs shows System = x32 . How can i solve this error ?
       
      EDİT: Now shows "Error 285: Fail to load driver (PCİ access for Windows). Tool needs to run with an administrator priviledge account." And at the end the system says it cannot find the specified location, and therefore no results. 
       
      EDİT 2: Now shows Error 284 but i cant see text.
       
      ------------------------
      Intel's FPT v.1.0.4.1089
      ------------------------
      System = x32
      Desktop path = C:\Users\Remzi Ince\Desktop
       
      program shows its my desktop path but its not my desktop path. My laptop language is turkish and my desktop path is C:\Kullanıcılar\Remzi Ince\Masaüstü
       
    • By Hyuk Yun
      I need help to unlock my BIOS can somebody teach or help me??
       
      I want to unlock the hidden advanced and chipset tab plz help me.....
       
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=172WwwQC-IGfGeFA55lr2a5ahe7rIS0Sf
       
       
    • By Luisrr2029
      Hello can anyone suggest a mod for bios or alternative bios for Msi GE72 2qc apache gaming laptop to overclock 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.