BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

• Bios Modder
30 minutes ago, twistedblue said:

Hi,

I cannot see any P65... Version Downloads in the Download section any more. Could you please re-up the file for download?

Thanks a lot!

Hi!

Try to search here:  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/category/51-p-series/

• 3 months later...

Hi.  yesterday i flashed vga bios version. then i update windows and reboot my screen doesn't show anything even boot logo even though it still boots into win i know because i can hear sound and number key light up.  who can help me?

This is version vga bios i use

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/167297/clevo-gtx980m-8192-141030

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Klem: Hi!
I want to ask for help. My laptop is a Clevo P751TM1. An earlier thread on another site.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/failed-to-use-desktop-vga-with-laptop-egpu.292790/

At the very end is the present and the problem. I have an mxm adapter (eGPU) that I bought from here.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003809556859.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.412b5b04MoD5Nq&algo_pvid=a5c2f532-5525-4ddf-9b4c-c47592496913&algo_exp_id=a5c2f532-5525-4ddf-9b4c-c47592496913-7&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"12000027239826140"}&pdp_npi=2%40dis!HUF!94518.43!85066.58!!!!!%402101d68d16636297906627683e6cc5!12000027239826140!sea&curPageLogUid=tIkZARdVcjob

The bios is opened with a lot of goodies.  There is no internal image on the laptop, only external. What should I look for in the bios menu to display the internal image?
I'm interested in any solution.:too_sad2:

• Bios Modder
7 hours ago, MR007RM said:

What should I look for in the bios menu to display the internal image?
I'm interested in any solution.:too_sad2:

Hi!

I've never tried connecting an external video card to a laptop before, so I can't give any recommendations. Sorry.

Hi! I don't know how the Clevo hardware works. I'm looking for a brave person to tell me where the trap is so that only Clevo mxm cards can work. There is a power connection cable on the laptop motherboard that connects to the MXM card and I don't use it. Maybe that's why I have a black screen. I came here because there is a Clevo community here and I thought there was a professional who would tell me the secret. And if I know, then I won't look for the solution anymore. I'll make or break the search and give up, I just want to understand. I noticed this is like a state secret. This hardware works differently than others.

Thank you for your answer!

If someone would like to help solve the problem, I wouldn't ask for it for free.

On 9/21/2022 at 5:49 PM, zapzapdew said:

Are all the baked bios flashable through windows or do we need to do it the clevo way. Also there access to orginal bios from clevo for the P series line. Really had to find anything these days for these amazing desktop replacements.

It has a good bios. Enhanced by dsanke. Knowledge and information are lacking. No problem. I'll solve it. I will buy an external display in 15,6 size.
I'll put it in place of the other one. It will have an HDMI connection. And this way I will have an internal display that will work with the desktop vga card.
Then I take a photo and send it to Clevo. If I want something, I always make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

@BAKED

I tried to download your BIOS update/mod for the P770BM-G, but when attempting to flash with the newest version from 2019 that you posted, I get this error:

"Secure Flash Rom Verify Fail"

Any thoughts what could be causing this?

For reference, the specific model laptop is a:

ProStar Clevo P770DM-G

MB Series:  P7xxDM(-G)

CPU:  I7-6700K

BIOS Version:  1.05.10
KBC/EC Firmware Revision:  1.05.03

ME FW Version:  11.0.1.1001

VGA Card:  NV GeForce GTX 970M

VBIOS Revision:  84.04.8C.00.32

VBIOS Build Date:  12/02/15

I hope that info helps.  I would really like to get this BIOS updated and unlocked.  I appreciate any help you may still have the time to offer.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

hello... i know this is a little late on this thread but im looking for a vbios for a clevo....p651rs-g....(same as xmg p507) i have no idea which one to try ....been to techpowerups vbios library but no cheese for me.

they have clevo 1080 card bios but no 1070....they also have 1060 vbios files...but no official 1070 :(

ive tried a few with mixed results.... 

if some1 has a copy of the bios or can just gpuz the vbios details in a screenshot this would save my life.

HELP ME OB1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/13/2023 at 1:06 PM, Klem said:

@KlemThank you so much for the download link, I had been looking around for quite a while before I found this one!
I hate to probably ask a question that has been asked 1000x times before, but I can't seem to find the answer and you're still very active in this thread:
I was planning on using the BAKED unlocked bios on my Clevo P771DM-G to unlock access to more GPU's than just the standard GTX 980, 970 and 965 MXM cards. (specifically an older flashed GTX 570m but also AMD cards or a newer GTX 1070 for example)
Would it work for that?
Question 2: on the download page I can only find the P75XTM/1/G, P775TM/1G BIOS, would this work on a P771DM-G?

Thank you in advance,
Ben

• 4 weeks later...

Hello BAKED! your a awsome person! greetings from the philippines, I would like to know if it possbile there is any chance of Unlockversion of at CLevo P870TM or P870TM1 series or on a sager np9877 unlocked 128gb/ 32gb x4 version of RAM? without loosing any functionalities or anyfeatures by applying any mod of yours?

thank you and regards, Mabuhay! more power to you

Edited by kimmy0312