BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

Hi, i own a P775DM3-G with an i7-6700 and a gtx1080. What advantages can i get flashing this modded bios, other than bios level CPU undervolting?
Currently i'm undervolting via Throttlestop and my temperatures got slightly better, but the video card still hits 80+ °C and begins to throttle. 
I'd like to prevent the gpu from throttling, would the modded bios help?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 10:10 PM, BAKED said:

You need 5 usefull posts or T|I elite. Yes the BIOS will be just fine, if you need another logo PM me

Do you see the BIOS logo? If not it sounds like bricked GPUs. Which VBIOS did you flash?

I need this bios , too

• 2 weeks later...

glad this thread still exists makes it easier for me to locate the P670RS bios which im assuming is the same as the p650 bios file here
okay it is latest and even a newer ec than i had thought it was weird that my bios was version 1.08 when latest everywhere else is 1.07
can anyone care to confirm this for me please.
also is it the latest base since it only says vesion 1.0 in downloads with no changelogs

new question is there anyway to change the logo, the style note EFI logo is bad lol
I would prefer the baked logo at least but that only shows when not in EFI mode

Edited by squee66

• Bios Modder
6 hours ago, ZTZaorish said:

Bumped, still waiting on admin approval to be able to get the file.

Thx

Hi!

Please read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

• 3 weeks later...

Have a P870DM-G and just used the latest BIOS posted.  No errors, except afterwards my DUAL GTX980s would not install; one was showing as "Microsoft Basic" and the other was showing as a "3D device" or something.

However, with modified drivers I was able to get them to install OKAY.  Is this normal? These were factory cards from CLEVO.  

Also, I lost G-SYNC.  Is that normal? Or was this function supposed to return after the flash/driver install of my 980s? I don't mind losing Gsync that much, but going from 75 > 60hz is a bummer. 

On another note, what's the newest CPU anyone has tried w/ these BIOS?  8 series? 9 series?  9700/9900k?

Edited by mahlerbeatdown
CPU question

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, mahlerbeatdown said:

Have a P870DM-G and just used the latest BIOS posted.  No errors, except afterwards my DUAL GTX980s would not install; one was showing as "Microsoft Basic" and the other was showing as a "3D device" or something.

However, with modified drivers I was able to get them to install OKAY.  Is this normal? These were factory cards from CLEVO.  

Also, I lost G-SYNC.  Is that normal? Or was this function supposed to return after the flash/driver install of my 980s? I don't mind losing Gsync that much, but going from 75 > 60hz is a bummer. 

On another note, what's the newest CPU anyone has tried w/ these BIOS?  8 series? 9 series?  9700/9900k?

Hi!

No, this is not normal. Try to flash back original factory bios, and check again if your cards and G-Sync will works normal.

20 hours ago, mahlerbeatdown said:

It`s perfectly normal, because you flashed a non gsync bios for a gsync laptop.

You can in this situation:

1. Keep the moded bios, but you have to reinstall gpu drivers (DDU first), because non gsync bios changes subvendor id of the cards (thats why driver does not auto adjust and needs reinstal with clean procedure) / overclock your panel from nvidia drivers to 75 hz with a custom resolution(you can even go 100 hz with proper settings, or easily 90 hz (but your panel mileage may vary) .

2. revert to the original stock bios that your laptop came with.

Edited by runix18

On 2/10/2020 at 8:11 AM, runix18 said:

It`s perfectly normal, because you flashed a non gsync bios for a gsync laptop.

You can in this situation:

1. Keep the moded bios, but you have to reinstall gpu drivers (DDU first), because non gsync bios changes subvendor id of the cards (thats why driver does not auto adjust and needs reinstal with clean procedure) / overclock your panel from nvidia drivers to 75 hz with a custom resolution(you can even go 100 hz with proper settings, or easily 90 hz (but your panel mileage may vary) .

2. revert to the original stock bios that your laptop came with.

I'll give that a shot.  However, I don't think installing GPU drivers after DDU will work.  With the MODDED bios, I did an entirely fresh, clean install of Win10 and still was unable to install drivers w/o modifying them manually, so I don't think DDU will do anything in this case.  Either way, I'm fine as long as it's normal.

Also, a manual OC only gives 70hz stable.  Anything above that is fuzzy, so I'm not too sure why that's the case considering it was defaulted to 75Hz beforehand.  I may try stock bios just to see what happens.

As asked before, what CPU can I install w/ modded bios?  

7 hours ago, mahlerbeatdown said:

I'll give that a shot.  However, I don't think installing GPU drivers after DDU will work.  With the MODDED bios, I did an entirely fresh, clean install of Win10 and still was unable to install drivers w/o modifying them manually, so I don't think DDU will do anything in this case.  Either way, I'm fine as long as it's normal.

Also, a manual OC only gives 70hz stable.  Anything above that is fuzzy, so I'm not too sure why that's the case considering it was defaulted to 75Hz beforehand.  I may try stock bios just to see what happens.

As asked before, what CPU can I install w/ modded bios?  

I do not think that @BAKED added support for kaby and cofee lake cpu`s on this bios revision. Maybe he can enlighten us. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I see a lot of people here are talking about the BSOD caused by the GTX 1070. I am having the exact same problem on my Clevo P65_67RSRP (branded and sold by Novatech). I was thinking a t the beginning it could be a problem of bad solder joint, but is anyone here able to tell me if there is a known alternative solution? Does flashing a baked BIOS solve the problem?

I am running now on stock 1.05.07TNO.

Thanks in advance for the support!!

Nicola

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Anyone with a Clevo P65RP6-G and a GTX 1060 Mobile ???

Trying to update the vBIOS I used a version for a different subsystem, which has caused the newest Nvidia drivers to return error 43.

I was stupid enough to not save a backup of the original vBIOS, so now I can't restore it since all I find are for the ID 10DE 1C60 and subsystem 10DE 0000, but my subsystem is 1558 6A03.

Please, would there be anyone with that same card as I who could upload a backup of their vBIOS?

nvflash shows this information:

Adapter: GeForce GTX 1060 (10DE,1C60,1558,6A03) H:--:NRM S:00,B:01,D:00,F:00

I have tried to request the vBIOS from Nvidia, Clevo and the store, but they all tell me that they either don't have it or that it is included in the system BIOS, but I have installed all the BIOS updates and none of them contain vBIOS for the graphics card, so they don't modify anything.

Thanks in advance

On 3/26/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sabbianinja said:

Hello all!

I see a lot of people here are talking about the BSOD caused by the GTX 1070. I am having the exact same problem on my Clevo P65_67RSRP (branded and sold by Novatech). I was thinking a t the beginning it could be a problem of bad solder joint, but is anyone here able to tell me if there is a known alternative solution? Does flashing a baked BIOS solve the problem?

I am running now on stock 1.05.07TNO.

Thanks in advance for the support!!

Nicola

Same problem here aswell, any idea guys? Thanks a bunch !

Hey guys,

I just got a weird problem I hope new bios maybe can help with.

The "second" place for my ram (slots 2-3) will slot not work, but 1 and 4 will. 

It happened a year ago, and back then I just removed the stick that made the computer not to boot, because I did not have time for troubleshooting.
I just thought that my ram stick died. But now I just got a new set of Kingston Hyper-X 2666 32 gb kit with 2 16 gb stick ind it, and it will still only boot with one ram in, soo i'm just woundering if maybe a bios update will help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

is Baked still active?

Or does anyone else has .unlocked 28 ROM for CLevo P775TM1-G? I have 9900KS and the rom made by Baked in early 2019 is just too old, I am afraid to flash it because it would probably not boot with a 9900KS. 

Thank you!

Edited by fejerm

• Bios Modder
19 minutes ago, fejerm said:

Hello!

is Baked still active?

Or does anyone else has .unlocked 28 ROM for CLevo P775TM1-G? I have 9900KS and the rom made by Baked in early 2019 is just too old, I am afraid to flash it because it would probably not boot with a 9900KS. 

Thank you!

Hi!

You can post here or send me your original stock bios dump from your laptop.

For creating backup of  your bios you can use attached backup tool. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run backup tool as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://files.fm/u/f9syfsut