BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

18 hours ago, runix18 said:

From what reseler is your laptop coming from? I see u are based in  Canada, is your laptop an Eurocom one? I so, you can ask them for a unlocked bios, or if u are sure of what u are doing, u can flash this one aswel.

It's from USA, Origin PC.  They use the Clevo motherboards.   Nothing but problems with this machine honestly. I've had it about 3 years tho and really now its just used to watch Netflix.  Skylake-6700 4Ghz CPU,  Nvidia GTX 1070,  64GB Corsair Vengence 2333Mhz DDR4 ram running a 4K screen, dual SSD setup in RAID array.

Yeah, I do know what I'm doing and i'm figuring that running this update is a bad idea lol.

This is the BIOS download mirror  for this model:

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P870DM23G/

I have the 5.08 one installed now:

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P870DM23G/E0508.zip

Does this make sense to you?  

That Bios file is 128kb, the one from baked is much smaller.  So probably not the same thing?

5 hours ago, Fever905 said:

It's from USA, Origin PC.  They use the Clevo motherboards.   Nothing but problems with this machine honestly. I've had it about 3 years tho and really now its just used to watch Netflix.  Skylake-6700 4Ghz CPU,  Nvidia GTX 1070,  64GB Corsair Vengence 2333Mhz DDR4 ram running a 4K screen, dual SSD setup in RAID array.

Yeah, I do know what I'm doing and i'm figuring that running this update is a bad idea lol.

This is the BIOS download mirror  for this model:

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P870DM23G/

I have the 5.08 one installed now:

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/P870DM23G/E0508.zip

Does this make sense to you?  

That Bios file is 128kb, the one from baked is much smaller.  So probably not the same thing?

What u are talking about is one of the system`s EC, nothing to do with the bios. The bios is 5.03, and has to have 8 mb ( if its with the me) or around 5.2 mb if its only the main part bios.

If you download the bios from the link(not stock the other one), you will see that the bake.b2 (meaning the bios itself) it`s around 5.2 mb (wich is the corect size).

download, run flash.bat in windows, that`s it ure done. Do not flash the EC`s (especially if you DO NOT KNOW what u are doing), a bad EC flash means bricked mobo, so.... no no in ur case.

PS: explain more the problems u are having with it. ( in detail)

Edited by runix18

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm still not convinced it won't brick my system.  

I lowered the CPU Max Voltage setting from 95000 to 94000 and the laptop hasn't crashed yet.   It would never let me install the Windows 10 1909 update, but since i made that change it has been stable.

Fingers crossed.  

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder if this is the right place to ask lol.

Got p870dm-g with most of the bios options i needed unlocked(undervolting,limits,clockrate) and g-sync working

(out of box bios? i guess)

But I seem to be lacking the ability to Turn off Hyperthreading.

Was wondering if there is any solution for this? 

Edited by Kanobox

On 8/9/2019 at 9:01 PM, Kanobox said:

Wonder if this is the right place to ask lol.

Got p870dm-g with most of the bios options i needed unlocked(undervolting,limits,clockrate) and g-sync working

(out of box bios? i guess)

But I seem to be lacking the ability to Turn off Hyperthreading.

Was wondering if there is any solution for this? 

PM sent

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi I´am searching for my Prema Modded Clevo P151 SM1 an Bios. I Thought it has the Prema Version 1 and with an 980 M GTX it will not workl 100 % correctly , so can somebody Fix this problems ?
980M GTX 8 GB
4810 QM CPU
16 GB 1600 MHZ RAM
1 TB Msata Samsung

Thx Ultimo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Party people ;)

First of all apologies for my bad english.

For a couple of weeks now I own a Clevo from "Mifcom", got it rly cheap from Ebay (400EUR).

On the bottom sticker it says "P671RE", but GPU-Z is reading out "p65_p67rgrera".

The GPU is a 970m 3GB (with Optimus). I am currently running the BIOS version 1.05.12. and it is locked as f... -.-

I would love to get hands on a proper unlocked BIOS for full fun.

I've also heard that flashing the VBIOS of the 970m would "bring out the monster" :). BTW, i repasted both CPU and GPU and i noticed the extra 3 VRAM-Modules (6 all together) next to the GPU. Are they just "dead"? Could you actually somehow activate them for having the full 6GB?

Thank you very much in advance.

20 hours ago, rIc_mz said:

Hello Party people ;)

First of all apologies for my bad english.

For a couple of weeks now I own a Clevo from "Mifcom", got it rly cheap from Ebay (400EUR).

On the bottom sticker it says "P671RE", but GPU-Z is reading out "p65_p67rgrera".

The GPU is a 970m 3GB (with Optimus). I am currently running the BIOS version 1.05.12. and it is locked as f... -.-

I would love to get hands on a proper unlocked BIOS for full fun.

I've also heard that flashing the VBIOS of the 970m would "bring out the monster" :). BTW, i repasted both CPU and GPU and i noticed the extra 3 VRAM-Modules (6 all together) next to the GPU. Are they just "dead"? Could you actually somehow activate them for having the full 6GB?

Thank you very much in advance.

Gtx 970m BGA version usualy came with 3GB Vram, so those extra 3 are not dead, just that there are 6x512 mb modules that equals 3 gb. Furthermore you will need a customised vbios, the unlocked ones that u find here are for the 6gb mxm versions.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the answer, runix18!

I was really thinking, they just paralyzed these 3 modules :)

Any idea, where to get a BIOS/EC for the above mentioned type of mobo? These "baked" versions look interesting, but i couldnt figure out which one to take.

(I´ve actually found an unverified VBIOS for the soldered 3gb gpu earlier this day!)

8 hours ago, rIc_mz said:

Thanks for the answer, runix18!

I was really thinking, they just paralyzed these 3 modules :)

Any idea, where to get a BIOS/EC for the above mentioned type of mobo? These "baked" versions look interesting, but i couldnt figure out which one to take.

(I´ve actually found an unverified VBIOS for the soldered 3gb gpu earlier this day!)

To be honest I have no idea what bios works for you, maybe @Baked or @Klem Knows.

With the vbios, I would advise you to be careful, just you have optimus, but still dont forget to make a backup of your current vbios

BTW: post a picture of inside of your laptop and show me which ones you thought are the 3 extra VRAMS

Edited by runix18
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, runix18 said:

To be honest I have no idea what bios works for you, maybe @Baked or @Klem Knows.

With the vbios, I would advise you to be careful, just you have optimus, but still dont forget to make a backup of your current vbios

BTW: post a picture of inside of your laptop and show me which ones you thought are the 3 extra VRAMS

I am going to send them a PM, maybe they can help me out, thx!

Ofc i am goin to backup the vbios, i am aware of the risks with optimus...

Regarding the picture we could open up a new thread "how not to apply TP" :) but it worx, Temps not over 60 C.

IMG_2935x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am looking for a Modded bios for P775DM1-G (GTX 980).

All I am looking for is remove throttling. However all I find is modded bios for updated versions of this laptop (P775DM2, P775TM, etc).

Please, can you help me?

Thank you.

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, QaZuMBi said:

Hello,

I am looking for a Modded bios for P775DM1-G (GTX 980).

All I am looking for is remove throttling. However all I find is modded bios for updated versions of this laptop (P775DM2, P775TM, etc).

Please, can you help me?

Thank you.

Hi!

I think you can download it from this link:  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

I think you can download it from this link:  

Thank you for the quick reply. But I believe it needs to be P775DM1-G.

Without the "1", its for the models of GPU 980M.

Nonetheless, thank you for the share, but this one might brick my Laptop.

Edited by QaZuMBi
Typos

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, QaZuMBi said:

Thank you for the quick reply. But I believe it needs to be P775DM1-G.

Without the "1", its for the models of GPU 980M.

Nonetheless, thank you for the share, but this one might brick my Laptop.

In this case we can prepare unlocked bios based on your original bios backup. You can create and post here or send me your file bios backup (from your laptop). 

On 11/3/2019 at 3:05 AM, Klem said:

In this case we can prepare unlocked bios based on your original bios backup. You can create and post here or send me your file bios backup (from your laptop). 

Will prepare, and pm as soon as I can.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Initially I got it working, had to modify the inf. file in nvidia driver.

But for another reason i did a clean install, and now it won't install with the modified inf file.

It get through checking system compatibility, but a while after pressing install driver the screen flashes black and the install aborts. 

When this happens the microsoft basic display adapter is gone from device manager.

Someone has a solution?

10 hours ago, Estens said:

Initially I got it working, had to modify the inf. file in nvidia driver.

But for another reason i did a clean install, and now it won't install with the modified inf file.

It get through checking system compatibility, but a while after pressing install driver the screen flashes black and the install aborts. 

When this happens the microsoft basic display adapter is gone from device manager.

Someone has a solution?

check the hw Id to match the hw ID of your gpu. I know you had it right, but check again. (when going from a gsync bios to a non gsync bios the hw id of the gpu changes)

2 hours ago, runix18 said:

check the hw Id to match the hw ID of your gpu. I know you had it right, but check again. (when going from a gsync bios to a non gsync bios the hw id of the gpu changes)

Hw ID is correct and it gets through the system compatibility check.

The installation progress bar is aprox at 10%when the installation fails.