BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

I successfully flashed baked bios on my 750dmg it worked :) Now i m gona figure out how to undervolt cpu. I have vbios mod but you must vbios flash first then flash baked bios. *There is only thing left if I decide flash another vbios I must go back my oem bios*. Can I do this?Downgrade ,EC or something issue can be happen. *Is there anyone come this point and go back to oem bios without trouble?*(baked stock bios has new ec and bios version than mine)

Hello, I'm a owner of a P650RSG with a GTX1070

I currently have the problem that I always get a BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

I would just try the Bios of TEchinferno ... how can I download this? or does someone have it and can send it to me?

Am grateful for any help

greetings

• Bios Modder
On 06.01.2018 at 4:47 AM, 750dmg said:

I successfully flashed baked bios on my 750dmg it worked :) Now i m gona figure out how to undervolt cpu. I have vbios mod but you must vbios flash first then flash baked bios. *There is only thing left if I decide flash another vbios I must go back my oem bios*. Can I do this?Downgrade ,EC or something issue can be happen. *Is there anyone come this point and go back to oem bios without trouble?*(baked stock bios has new ec and bios version than mine)

Hi!

Of course you can revert to stock bios, just download and flash stock Clevo bios.

5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Of course you can revert to stock bios, just download and flash stock Clevo bios.

I m writing now with stock bios, I used 7x0dm.stock its given with mod. My real oem bios had an old ec firmware I didnt use it for now. But now I can change vbios if its need to be :) 

• 4 weeks later...

@Klem Hi,

I have p750dmg, adt egpu and msi gtx 1060 with baked bios but I get code 43, because my bios have not hot-plug enabled. Can you edit it? and if you cant,can I edit baked bios without trouble?

(I tried 372.90 driver and disable x16 port)

• Bios Modder
23 minutes ago, 750dmg said:

@Klem Hi,

I have p750dmg, adt egpu and msi gtx 1060 with baked bios but I get code 43, because my bios have not hot-plug enabled. Can you edit it? and if you cant,can I edit baked bios without trouble?

(I tried 372.90 driver and disable x16 port)

Hello!

Unfortunately i don't know anything about egpu settings.

• Thumbs Up 1

I managed to flash the bios, it rebooted, I got 2 messages saying it will load system defaults but now I'm stuck with a blinking dash for like 10mn..

Should I let it like that, or should I reboot it ?

Help, I'm going to have a heart attack now :rofl:

Does the P650RS-G ( I7-6820HK ) BIOS also work for the P651RS-G (I7-6700HQ)? Which are the most important options available for this locked CPU with the Baked BIOS? Is PL1, PL2, TDP available for tweaking? Other things?

L.E. It seems like no one wants my money. Farewell then.

Edited by sepukku

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.2.2018 at 11:58 AM, runix18 said:

Any P870DM / G bios 2.0 version comming out for us Baked? Pls let us P870DM / G users know. Thanks.

would be very nice.. dont need everything ..but CPU overclock menue would be soooo nice.

maybe a 1.01 Bios version with it?

Thx

Hi Everyone !

Someone have news about P650RS-G BIOS mod ? The only available P650RS bios in download section is the stock P650RSRP...

In the same way, nobody know if the EDP Throttling was fix for P650RS-G (I7 6820HK)

Thanks ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having a long standing issue with my laptop (p77DM3 -G, Bios version 1.05.03) where anything connected via HDMI does not show up in windows sound as a sound device, I'm wondering if the port was disabled as a sound device, would this bios mod allow me to check and see?

I'm a little confused as to which file I am supposed to use, (I've got a P775DM3-G, BIOS and EC are both 1.05.03) the P7xxDM3.rar or the files from the P775DM3G_STOCK.zip. I'm assuming that the stock.zip is the stock bios from clevo and the P7xxDM3.rar is the mod, but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my first experience with bios flashing.

• Bios Modder
15 hours ago, jonathan11197 said:

I'm a little confused as to which file I am supposed to use, (I've got a P775DM3-G, BIOS and EC are both 1.05.03) the P7xxDM3.rar or the files from the P775DM3G_STOCK.zip. I'm assuming that the stock.zip is the stock bios from clevo and the P7xxDM3.rar is the mod, but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my first experience with bios flashing.

Hi!

Yes, as first step you need flash the P775DM3G_STOCK.zip, then as second step, you should flash the unlocked bios from P7xxDM3.rar

Edited by Klem

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2017 at 3:08 PM, BAKED said:

Sorry for the delay. Here you go!

Hello

Does anyone have the bios stored somewhere because i cant see any download links to the Bakes BIOS for the n850HJ 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
9 hours ago, Iurie Sirbu said:

Will it be ok to flash your baked bios for this? Or do I need and updated EC as well?

Hi!

In your case, you can flash baked bios only.

• Thumbs Up 1

• BAKED locked, unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic