BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

BAKED BIOS FOR TM, KM, DM, P6, P4 SERIES WITH MOST MENUS AND OPTIONS UNLOCKED PLUS OTHER MODIFICATIONS

5895ceb8cba9841eabab6072.png

NEW:

I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE IN A WHILE BUT I MIGHT FIND SOME TIME SOON TO WORK ON AND RELEASE NEW MODS.

I STARTED WORKING ON V3.0 A WHILE BACK WHICH WILL INCLUDE UPDATED UEFI DRIVERS, MICROCODE, BIOS SCREEN SHOT SUPPORT AMISCE SUPPORT(For some models) PLUS MORE. 

ALL TM, KM AND DM SERIES ARE V2.0 AND NOW HAVE WINDOWS FLASHER INSTEAD, JUST EXTRACT AND RUN FLASH.BAT

WARNING! BIOS FLASHING IS RISKY SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEFORE PROCEEDING. 

FLASHING THE WRONG BIOS OR INTERRUPTING THE FLASHING PROCESS WILL BRICK YOUR SYSTEM! 

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

TM, KM AND DM SERIES

Spoiler

P75XTM/1/G and P775TM/1/G NEW! 

P870TM/1/G NEW!

P870KM/1/G New version! 

P75XDM3/G P77XDM3/G P775DM3/G New version! 

P75XDM2/G P77XDM2/G New version!  

P870DM2/G P870DM3/G New version!

P75XDM/G P77XDM/G New version!

P775DM/G New version! 

P870DM/G New version!

Spoiler

(DOS NOT NEEDED FOR TM, KM OR DM) FIRST MAKE A BOOTABLE USB-DRIVE WITH DOS WHICH CAN BE DONE WITH RUFUS, COPY THE FILES FROM THE FOLDER BIOS TO YOUR USB-DRIVE AND RESTART AND ENTER BIOS BY PRESSING F2 IMMEDIATELY AT THE BOOT LOGO, IN THE BIOS MENU GO TO BOOT - UEFI SETTINGS AND DISABLE UEFI BOOT.

SAVE AND RESTART BY PRESSING F4 AND THEN PRESS F7 TO ENTER BOOT OPTIONS AND CHOOSE THE USB-DRIVE.

WHILE IN DOS FIRST TYPE BACKUPDOS.EXE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT BIOS THEN TYPE BAKE.BAT AND WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE PROCESS IS DONE.

RESTART THE SYSTEM AFTER FLASHING (IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE FOR IT TO START UP) PRESS ENTER WHEN THE CMOS MESSAGES APPEAR AND THE SYSTEM WILL REBOOT, IF IT STARTS TO BEEP WITH THE FAN RUNNING AT HIGH SPEED REMOVE THE POWER AND RESTART.  

RE-ENTER BIOS AND LOAD SETUP DEFAULTS BY PRESSING F3, SAVE AND EXIT WITH F4. DONE!

• Thumbs Up 17

• BAKED changed the title to BAKED modified BIOS for CLEVO DM and KM series
  • BAKED pinned this topic
  • Brian featured this topic

First of all thx for the great work and for sharing these bioses with the comunity but can u be more precise of what actualy this bios contains and what is actualy unlocked? 

And what are the diference between your bios and Prema's for example.

Can u elaborate the cangelogs and the modifications a little bit, I am sure the comunity will apreciate it.

Tahnk you again for the hard work. 

4 hours ago, runix18 said:

First of all thx for the great work and for sharing these bioses with the comunity but can u be more precise of what actualy this bios contains and what is actualy unlocked? 

And what are the diference between your bios and Prema's for example.

Can u elaborate the cangelogs and the modifications a little bit, I am sure the comunity will apreciate it.

Tahnk you again for the hard work. 

Hi! Alot of new menus and options are available and I've added the chipset menu and more to come in the updated versions later on. Because no one have made and released unlocked BIOSes for these models I decided to do it.

Edited by BAKED

27 minutes ago, BAKED said:

Hi! Alot of new menus and options are available and I've added the chipset menu and more to come in the updated versions later on. Because no one have made and released unlocked BIOSes for these models I decided to do it.

That's briliant, yet again thank you again and I think it's a big thx in the name of the comunity aswel, you deserve a big thx from all the Clevo DM/KM users who did not had the posibility to buy from a Prema partner resseler.

One thing puzzless me, most of the bios upgrades on this models ive seen comes with a EC/BLK also, does your bios dont need one, or it works on the stock EC/BLK? Sorry for so many questions but I am just cautios to not brick my machine.

THX

Edited by runix18

2 minutes ago, runix18 said:

That's briliant, yet again thank you again and I think it's a big thx in the name of the comunity aswel, you deserve a big thx from all the Clevo DM/KM users who did not had the posibility to buy from a Prema partner resseler.

One thing puzzless me, most of the bios upgrades on this models ive seen comes with a EC/BLK also, does your bios dont need one, or it works on the stock EC/BLK? Sorry for so many questions but I am just cautios to not brick my machine.

THX

It will work just fine without flashing the EC, but you can upgrade it if you want to, I might include it in the flash later on for people who want it.

I have a Clevo P870DM-G with bios version 1.05.07TCPS and EC 1.05.03. Will it be ok to flash your bios like this? Or do I need and updated EC?

Edited by runix18

1 hour ago, runix18 said:

I have a Clevo P870DM-G with bios version 1.05.07TCPS and EC 1.05.03. Will it be ok to flash your bios like this? Or do I need and updated EC?

It will be just fine :)

Just flashed your bios and I can confirm it works, no errors, no boot fails, no heart atack:hyper:(thx for that), the one ting I couldn't work out it is that it does not keep the fast boot option to enable, it always goes disable after restart (booting on pure Uefi from samsung nvme drive formated as GPT)

Edited by runix18

• Bios Modder
35 minutes ago, runix18 said:

Just flashed your bios and I can confirm it works, no errors, no boot fails, no heart atack:hyper:(thx for that), the one ting I couldn't work out it is that it does not keep the fast boot option to enable, it always goes disable after restart (booting on pure Uefi from samsung nvme drive formated as GPT)

If you want to keep the Fast Boot option to enable always after restart, just flash this:

BIOS.rar

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Trooph said:

Hi...

Any chances for a bios mod for P670 RS-G?

I've been waiting and trying to reach Prema for ages now...to no avail...

I'll upload it in the morning, pm me if I forget! :)

Edited by BAKED

Hey guys i have Clevo P670RP-6G (sticker under)

and CPU-Z in mobo tab showing me P65_67RSRP which bios i could eventually download/Flash?

I have i7 6600HQ and 1060 6gb. 

On 2017-06-16 at 11:53 PM, Magru said:

Hey guys i have Clevo P670RP-6G (sticker under)

and CPU-Z in mobo tab showing me P65_67RSRP which bios i could eventually download/Flash?

I have i7 6600HQ and 1060 6gb. 

:)

https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/110-bios-for-p6xxrsg/&do=download&csrfKey=8de190a2993d130fd93daea0be124a46

Edited by BAKED

Hi! I am new here, what are the main features of your unlocked bios? specially for p870dm-g? Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi! I am new here, what are the main features of your unlocked bios? specially for p870dm-g? Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

42 minutes ago, jamesrh305n said:

I've added the chipset menu and unlocked most of the other menus. That's about it at the time but I'm working on some stuff to come. :) 

Edited by BAKED
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, BAKED said:

I've added the chipset menu and unlocked most of the other menus. That's about it at the time but I'm working on some stuff to come. :) 

Thanks. I have P870dm-g (XMG u726) can I flash this bios? with my current EC?

• BAKED locked, unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic