BAKED

BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO DM, KM, P6/P4 series

Is this the right bios for my Notebook? Thank you

On 12/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, Lycidias said:

Delete

On 12/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, Lycidias said:

Hello I'm searching for a unlocked BIOS for my P65_67RSRP / P670RP6 but I can not download the file due restrictions. What can I do ?

Thanks

image-2018-12-30.jpg

Is this the right one for my Notebook? 

Thank you! 

Hey y'all. I've been busy with work and other stuff for a while but I'll try and take the time to release new versions for current mods and for new models too. Plus answering PMs and so on.

Hi,

I've got Clevo P650RS-G (6700Q, GTX1070).

Will P650RSRP bios work for me?

9 hours ago, Plomien said:

Hi,

I've got Clevo P650RS-G (6700Q, GTX1070).

Will P650RSRP bios work for me?

Hi!

Yes, it's for your laptop model.

On 6/13/2017 at 7:34 PM, runix18 said:

Just flashed your bios and I can confirm it works, no errors, no boot fails, no heart atack:hyper:(thx for that), the one ting I couldn't work out it is that it does not keep the fast boot option to enable, it always goes disable after restart (booting on pure Uefi from samsung nvme drive formated as GPT)

Where to find M11X R3 Bios upgreade ?

On 2/18/2019 at 7:28 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes, it's for your laptop model.

Thanks!

hi everyone ...

im a self taught technician hoping to fix some software issue:

i own a clevo p771dm-g  ,with the stock bios , many bootable iso and usb programs  tends to crash due to graphical issues... one for example is partition wizard...but there are many others, which i successfully use every day on several other machines....

Anyway, i have come to believe the issue comes from the fact that i cant  manually switch between the nvida 970m and the igd intel graphic.... laptop only uses the nvidia, wich apparently   lacks driver support for many programs such as those i commonly use.

so i think using unlocked bios to set the intel graphic as primary , could do the trick...  am i wrong?

i'm talking about this files: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/102-v20-p750dmg-and-p770dmg-mod-and-stock-bios/ 

, p770dmg bios is the same for p771dmg ,right?

also could anyone walk me trough the flash procedure ? i have been reading ec should be flashed before the bios flash , but i dont seem to find any mention of the ec , in the link above...

forgive the bad grammar, english is not my main language.

thank you for your time.

Edited by somebody

On 2/21/2019 at 11:16 AM, lolo said:

Where to find M11X R3 Bios upgreade ?

For Alienware laptops, I have no idea m8.

Greetings!

I own a Novatech P651HS-G (Clevo rebrand) laptop (i7 7700HQ, GTX1070) and I was wondering if this is the correct BIOS for my model:

I have attached a screenshot of my current BIOS menu.

Any risk of bricking it, taking into account my current BIOS/EC versions?

Thank you!

20190313_144309.jpg

Edited by c_blag