BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

@BAKED how do I increase current limit or stop the throttling that's happening?

I still get the EDP Other(current limit throttling) according to throttle stop even after flashing the unlocked bios on my i7 6820HK (Clevo P65-RSG)

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Klem said:
If you want go back to OEM bios, then you can download stock Clevo bios from Clevo repo, and flash it with Clevo official procedure.

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/

Tried this does not work.. 

Baked helping me now 

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Edited by hashcheck

Getting 

14 hours ago, timbabs1 said:

I still get the EDP Other(current limit throttling) according to throttle stop even after flashing the unlocked bios on my i7 6820HK (Clevo P65-RSG)

@BAKED still waiting for a version that fixes this.... getting loads of thermal throttling even using throttlestop...

5 hours ago, hashcheck said:

Tried this does not work.. would not recommend these bioses people as you cannot go back to stock

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

There's no problem flashing the stock oem BIOS. Send me the info and I'll prepare a flash for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

There's no problem flashing the stock oem BIOS. Send me the info and I'll prepare a flash for you.

A question: since your bios is based on 1.06.04 and Clevo oficial is 1.06.02 wouldn't I hardbrick by flashing the oficial? Since it is a downgrade?

19 hours ago, timbabs1 said:

Well yes, the BIOS is unlocked which means there's more options but all the settings are the same as to before you flashed.

10 hours ago, timbabs1 said:

@BAKED Hi I have just tried to flash back to OEM bios but its not letting me boot up into the usb drive during the process 

how can I fix this?

Did you turn off UEFI?

3 minutes ago, joluke@inphtech said:

A question: since your bios is based on 1.06.04 and Clevo oficial is 1.06.02 wouldn't I hardbrick by flashing the oficial? Since it is a downgrade?

Nope, it's no problem att all.

I was waiting for prema to release a Unlocked BIOS for my Clevo P671RG-G but I think he never release.

Do you have a Unlocked bios for that Clevo Laptop? The P670RS/RP6G would work?

I usually reverse engineer things by myself, but I have no idea how I would start with computer BIOS.

Thanks!

Edited by racerxdl

@BAKED BIOS for P650RS and P670RS/RP6G

Ive flashed bios all went good,thank you but im experiencing weird cpu activities with basically doing nothing just hovering mouse over XTU cpu graph  and temps went up from >38C idle to 44C and  (same settings as before flash)

Im using Power Saving mode and automatic profile fan -which before was silent .

I udervolted cpu even further (was -100mV now -150mV) but no effect  and what i see that being in MSHybryd mode gpu fans are constantly spinning .

Tried custom profile but after some time cpu temps are up to almost 50C without any  activity  

Any clue why it could happening ???

10 hours ago, hashcheck said:

I hope this BIOS is not reversed PERMA Mods Work and re-badged if so would be the right thing to do is remove whole thread

And i hope that is not the case man

CPU utilzation.png

EDIT: I have updeted XTU and its seems that tamps went back down to its former state ,37C idle  :) happy about that , will monitor complete idle cpu utilization further.

cpu utilization upgrade.png

Edited by Magru
Media added

On 2017-07-02 at 7:40 AM, hashcheck said:

I hope this BIOS is not reversed PERMA Mods Work and re-badged if so would be the right thing to do is remove whole thread

Lol no, this is all my code. Been doing this for 5 years.

On 2017-07-01 at 6:48 PM, racerxdl said:

I was waiting for prema to release a Unlocked BIOS for my Clevo P671RG-G but I think he never release.

Do you have a Unlocked bios for that Clevo Laptop? The P670RS/RP6G would work?

I usually reverse engineer things by myself, but I have no idea how I would start with computer BIOS.

Thanks!

I haven't released any mod for that model sorry. I might later.

Edited by BAKED
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2017-06-30 at 5:50 PM, KrackDaddyKane said:

Does this bios allow you to disable the g-sync on the p870dm-g?  I am having issues with OS X and am curious if it is related to laptop g-sync.

Don't think so no.

23 hours ago, Magru said:

@BAKED BIOS for P650RS and P670RS/RP6G

Ive flashed bios all went good,thank you but im experiencing weird cpu activities with basically doing nothing just hovering mouse over XTU cpu graph  and temps went up from >38C idle to 44C and  (same settings as before flash)

Im using Power Saving mode and automatic profile fan -which before was silent .

I udervolted cpu even further (was -100mV now -150mV) but no effect  and what i see that being in MSHybryd mode gpu fans are constantly spinning .

Tried custom profile but after some time cpu temps are up to almost 50C without any  activity  

Any clue why it could happening ???

And i hope that is not the case man

CPU utilzation.png

EDIT: I have updeted XTU and its seems that tamps went back down to its former state ,37C idle  :) happy about that , will monitor complete idle cpu utilization further.

cpu utilization upgrade.png

Good that it seems to be resolved, these BIOSes are only "unlocked" so it will behave the same as stock. Allthough it might be some bug in the BIOS version itself.

thanks Baked on other thread in notebook forums posted a link and few said about Premas work getting ripped off.... good to hear its yours. Have you had any chance to clean up menus yet.

also a way to mod boot logo?

2 hours ago, wersuss said:

Hi. Does P870DMG bios has GPU temp throttling increase like Prema's bios?

Sounds like that's controlled by the VBIOS and not the mb BIOS, I'm not sure tho.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Mr. BAKED, Do you have the unlocked BIOS for P750DM2-G, I am currently running  1.06.09RNS1 BIOS from PROSTAR, but want to get and unlocked one, since cannot have access to all overclocking options, and also when I set undervolting in BIOS it automatically goes back to default settings, no matter how many tames I save the Config in the BIOS, already Reset CMOS some times to check if BIOS had any issue.

I will appreciate your help...

rsz_20170628_132118.jpg.a1dfe58709c2138550bc5cf15962598d.jpg

Hi everyone i'd like to upgrade my BIOS but its a bit confusing to find which one I should download as my AIDA64 says I have Motherboard Name Clevo P65/67RSRP so I have no clue is it 65 or 67 or even RS or RP ... I mean I could mess my computer badly if I were to flash the wrong one. so any recommendation to get a better reading on which one I should Download ?

9 hours ago, [FR]Batailleuse said:

Hi everyone i'd like to upgrade my BIOS but its a bit confusing to find which one I should download as my AIDA64 says I have Motherboard Name Clevo P65/67RSRP so I have no clue is it 65 or 67 or even RS or RP ... I mean I could mess my computer badly if I were to flash the wrong one. so any recommendation to get a better reading on which one I should Download ?

This is for your model:

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, th12052 said:

Baked, I have a Clevo X7200. Am I in the right place for an unlocked BIOS? If not please point me in the right direction, if there is one.

Thank you

No sorry, that's a really old model. These are for the latest from Clevo.

27 minutes ago, BAKED said:

No sorry, that's a really old model. These are for the latest from Clevo.

Thank you for responding. It is old but it is all I have for the moment. I'll head back to the GPU threads that I need help with. Trying to get a 680m working with it.

• BAKED locked, unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic