Logitech G300 gaming mouse?

Staff Sargent

• 1 year later...

If you can afford for it, G700 might be a better option. Well, G700 is ugly though. o.O

However, you want very fancy macro buttons, neither 700 nor G300 gonna work.

-

G700 is actually very comfortable. Only 4 buttons on side and wheel buttons are actually useful (so there is only 6 macros that will gonna work.).

So if you do not require that much buttons for macro, use G700.

• 1 month later...

Also a Logitech fan for mice, I've used a G500 for years, went through 3 of them, actually.

I just love the ergonomics and extra buttons that I can program for windows functions like copy/paste, refresh, etc as well as bindings for games.

• 3 weeks later...

i did try a lot of gaming mouses ... and i must say razer is very bad in terms of quality. i did break 2 deathadder.

I had then a Steelseries which is press good but now i stick with the best i have tried to far : Corsair M65 with 8100 dpi and sniper button.

About magic. But of course it depends on what games u play. for BF Series a must have mouse

• 4 weeks later...

I always used Logitech mouses and keyboards, but after the MX Revolution (still going strong) and Performance MX, I switched over to Madcatz (also fitted nice with my nickname).

The Performance MX has very light triggered left and right mouse buttons, but I also already broke 1 Madcatz R.A.T. 7 (laser broke) and this one has an occasional buggy left trigger.

So my next mouse will probably be a Logitech G9X.

• 2 months later...

I've always used the Logitech MX508 (I've literally ordered the same mouse for around 10 years now), I found it to be the most comfortable mouse I have ever used. I recently took a punt on a real gaming mouse as I was struggling to get the same mouse without paying excessive amounts, and took a gamble on the Hyperion Fury G402. I haven't noticed any massive changes other than the extra side buttons which come in handy for remapping when playing games (especially Elite: Dangerous).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always had thse ballpoint mice from MS or Logitech. Then once in my life I bought Razer Death Adder and Charrasis headset or something among those lines. Comparing to my most recent Logitech G400s, Razer Death Adder was a cheap China knockoff... Why?

On Logitech mouse the DPI changing is alot quicker and better. While on Death Adder if you wanted to change DPI your mouse would freeze for 1-2 seconds which was annoying. I had Razer mouse fo about 1 year and it started to break, double clicking issues when clicking once, optical sensor going haywire and so on. It's my 2nd year of Logitech ownership of 400s and I have no regrets spending my money on it. Comfy, reliable mouse with instant DPI change. Much better in any aspect in my experience with Razer/Logitech.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that after 1,5 year the Death Adder totally broke and stopped working at all ( left mouse button) and the circle was coming out from the mice way too often. Now I have the 400s for about 2 years and it's still in a very good shape.

P.S Logitech seems to have a better quality of "sliders" for mice, at least in my opinion and personal experience.

Edited by VenGen
Forgt to add a line or two.

• 6 months later...
On 4/11/2014 at 8:44 AM, lotusfx said:

My last two main gaming mouses have been the Logitech G500 and the G500s. One thing about Logitech is they have fantastic service, I had an issue with my G500 so I sent in a ticket. All I had to do was send them a copy of my receipt and they shipped me a new mouse!

Nice to hear about Logitech G500 and the G500s . Well, I am using  Logitech G602  Logitech gaming mouse for 1 year and still it is good to work .I think, It is always a good thing to know first the mouse brand that we have to buy before bringing the device at home so that we can assure a good money back guarantee.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...