Will Non g-sync 980m work in Clevo P750DM-G? Also...

I have searched this and read through topics of g-sync and non-g-sync compatibility, but I'm not fully understanding it.  I was hoping to get some clear answers on this. 

I just bought a P750DM-G with a g-sync 970m and want to swap GPUs with my Clevo P150SM-A that has a 980m in it. 

From what I've read, it can be done, but what BIOS do each of them need and how does it need to be done?

Thank you in advance!

For anyone interested, I found my answer here:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/flashing-a-gsync-980m-vbios-on-a-non-gsync-980m.790981/

However, I still have the problem of finding the Prema mod BIOS for this machine. So, I will keep looking until I find it or until someone here helps me out. 

Edited by Binarious

The only question I have at this point is whether or not I can get a non g-sync GTX 980m working on a P750DM-G. I would appreciate it greatly if someone can tell me how, if at all possible. 

Thank you!

Edited by Binarious

I am a little surprised that I didn't get even one reply to this. I've continued searching for the answers, but cannot find anything definitive. Can someone please tell me whether or not a non-g-sync 980m will work in this machine, and if so, which BIOS do I need?

Prema, I hope all is well and will gladly make a donation for a BIOS that allows this. If you will please help I will appreciate it very much.

• Bios Modder
On ‎04‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 11:23 PM, Binarious said:

The only question I have at this point is whether or not I can get a non g-sync GTX 980m working on a P750DM-G. I would appreciate it greatly if someone can tell me how, if at all possible. 

Hi!

I also don't know if the non g-sync GTX 980m working on a P750DM-G. Sorry.

I see... I appreciate hearing from you guys and I finally got a hold of someone who should be able to help. I'll post the answers once I have them. I've read about it here and on other forums, but there aren't conclusive answers. It's just speculation, and nothing definitively states whether someone has been successful or tried and failed. 

Thank you!

Edited by Binarious