Asus G74sx / mPCIE / EDC EXP / GTX 670

Im very new to the eGPU thing and im very confused about the proccess . Im about to order the edc exp, but i want to know the instal / setup steps to be prepared. After watching loads of youtube videos i know how to hook it up physicly, but not how to set up the system. Do i literally just hook my laptop up to the eGPU dock, Boot my laptop, install the GTX 670 driver from Nvidia and it will work? Do i ever go into bios to change anything? Do i install a software onto my laptop before/during/ after the process for it to work? Also i how much performance will i loose if i use my laptop screen rather that hook it up to a monitor? I see people listing "install eGPU drivers" in theyre guides. Where do i get these drivers? Sorry for all the questions but i really want to give this a shot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.