G750JM BIOS and vBIOS Mods

Been hunting for a vBIOS for my G750JM for a few weeks now that my warranty has ended. Its time to unleash this GPU as it stands I have it at +135mhz core and +400mhz memory and thats where I am stuck I need more voltage and the core clock slider unlocked. Havent even gotten close to overheating at this point either so I have plenty of room to play still. My bench/stress tests peak GPU temp is 71c literally 1c higher than the stock settings.

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, FPSmadMEDIC said:

Been hunting for a vBIOS for my G750JM for a few weeks now that my warranty has ended. Its time to unleash this GPU as it stands I have it at +135mhz core and +400mhz memory and thats where I am stuck I need more voltage and the core clock slider unlocked. Havent even gotten close to overheating at this point either so I have plenty of room to play still. My bench/stress tests peak GPU temp is 71c literally 1c higher than the stock settings.

Hi!

Send me your file backup of bios, I'll look at it. For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract  attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

Also send me your screenshot in NVIDIA Inspector.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Klem here is the wall I am hitting with getting my stock vBIOS saved. SOrry this took me so long to respond to. I know there is a Prema vBIOS already made for this laptop but for the life of me I cannot find a working link to it anywhere.

Untitled 4.png

1 hour ago, FPSmadMEDIC said:

Klem here is the wall I am hitting with getting my stock vBIOS saved. SOrry this took me so long to respond to. I know there is a Prema vBIOS already made for this laptop but for the life of me I cannot find a working link to it anywhere.

Untitled 4.png

The VBIOS on Asus laptops is not on the GPU itself but in the MB BIOS that's why it doesn't work, you need to extract it using MMTOOL.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, FPSmadMEDIC said:

Untitled 4.png

Hi!

Ok. For creating mod bios for you, i need your file backup of bios from your laptop.

For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract  attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
12 hours ago, BAKED said:

The VBIOS on Asus laptops is not on the GPU itself but in the MB BIOS that's why it doesn't work, you need to extract it using MMTOOL.

This is not true. In this laptop discrete Nvidia graphics card, and its videobios separately from the main system BIOS.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Klem said:

This is not true. In this laptop discrete Nvidia graphics card, and its videobios separately from the main system BIOS.

Ah my bad :) 

• 2 years later...