Softwares to Overclock AMD GPUs on Dell Notebooks

I have a Dell 15r 5537 notebook with a AMD HD8850m (R9 M200X - 625Mhz). I'm tried a bunch of GPU overclocking tools and i think my experience with that softwares might be interesting for users that have a Dell with AMD Switchable graphics.

MSI Afterburner:  Works great and stable but only on Windows 7. On Windows 8 and 10 frequencies is not recognized, so unusable.

Sapphire Trixx 5.2.1:  Works great on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 but the overclock is not stable because it's cannot deactivate AMD Powerplay.

Asus GPU Tweak II:  Works great on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 but its need a bug to work properly on Windows 10: Open GPU Tweak II go to settings and active and deactivate the option "Overclocking range enhancement" until the frequencies show properly, if that didn't working, restart the driver and then open the GPU Tweak (You can restart the driver with RadeonMod), change the frequencies and save a profile to be load on Windows start.

Best Software: MSI Afterburner - I can reach a stable @750Mhz from 625Mhz on Core.
Best for Windows 10: GPU Tweak II - I can reach a stable @725Mhz.

Others software that don't work for me: AMD Wattman, AMD Overdrive, MSI Afterbuner on Windows 10, Sapphire Trixx 6.0, Asus GPU Tweak I, RivaTuner, Gigabyte OC Guru, Palit ThunderMaster, Zotac Firestorm, Gainward ExperTool, EVGA Precision X, Ati Tray Tools.

If someone know other software or have different experience with that softwares, please make comment.

Edited by jpcc