Help - Need to reduce energy consumption (Inspiron 15R 5537)

I have a Dell Inspiron 15r 5537 (i7-4500U + HD8850m) and one of the problems is the power and temperature limits for the processor package, when one of this limits is reach, the processor locks on 1,6Ghz. With Intel XTU and ThrottleStop i can manage a little undervoltage on the processor itself, and a massive undervoltage on HD graphics with the minimum operational frequency (150 Mhz) locked. After that my processor can reach and sustain 3.0Ghz (Turbo) on all cores for a long time and that is a visible huge boost on overall performance, however, in rare moments the package still reach the power limit and the processor lock back to 1,6Ghz. I dont know more i can do, someone have a ideia? Maybe its possible to disable the HD Graphics? or something more aggressive like that?

Edited by jpcc