Bricked my laptop by tampering with the vBios [PLEASE HELP]

So I tried tweaking the temperature throttle limit slightly on my Alienware 15 R3 with AMD RX 470 which no one seems to own. I just dumped the vBios via gpu-z and edited it with Polaris editor, flashed with atiwinflash and voila! It would turn on the first couple of time with a lot of glitches and the get BSOD after a while. I tried going into safe mode, then disabling the gpu, then going back and flashing back with the old temp limit with no luck. I tried doing a weird patch for Polaris cards, and from there it got even worse. Now every time I would enable the card in device manager I would get instant BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I also tried installing multiple versions of Bios with no luck, and also obviously dell doesn't provide a separate vbios. I restored windows with the dell recovery tool in hopes of it maybe reinstalling the card - this is where I finished effing up the computer. Now I can't go into windows nor safe mode. Please help me get my expensive pc back! I will try to provide the vBios dump asap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Update: did a complete fresh install of windows, installed the drivers straight from AMD and got BSoD again, uninstalled from device manager and repeated the process but this time with the drivers from Dell, they worked! However, it takes a while to boot, it's super slow and once in desktop it's just a matter of time before I get BSoD saying "VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERNAL". GPU-Z manages to detect it just fine... Sometimes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk