Klem

Lenovo Z710, Z510 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

12 minutes ago, Vilder said:

Hello,

I've replaced processor in my Z510 from I3-4000M to I7-4702MQ and Turbo Boost is not working. I see that Mannyshu got it working on your unlocked bios.

Here is my results.rar:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oo0txk

Many thanks!

Hi!

Download and run benchmark the RealTemp - XS Bench, and check what the multiplier that an CPU is capable. 

Also, you can try using ThrottleStop utility.  I think that this utility can help your Intel CPU running at its full Intel rated speed, including Turbo Boost.

3 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Download and run benchmark the RealTemp - XS Bench, and check what the multiplier that an CPU is capable. 

Also, you can try using ThrottleStop utility.  I think that this utility can help your Intel CPU running at its full Intel rated speed, including Turbo Boost.

CPU is stuck at 2.2 GHz when running RealTemp XS Bench. Windows power plan is set to high performance and the power plug is connected. I also tried ThrottleStop but changing checkbox "Disable Turbo", "SpeedStep" and Turning On does not make difference. Looks like the Turbo Boost is disabled in bios.

8 hours ago, Vilder said:

CPU is stuck at 2.2 GHz when running RealTemp XS Bench. Windows power plan is set to high performance and the power plug is connected. I also tried ThrottleStop but changing checkbox "Disable Turbo", "SpeedStep" and Turning On does not make difference. Looks like the Turbo Boost is disabled in bios.

Ok. Check PM.

13 minutes ago, Spotjara said:

Hi Klem,

Thanks for all your hardwork! Would you create a bios mod for my lenovo z710?

Thanks a lot

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ucxseq

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

13 minutes ago, BrX said:

Hello,

Can You please mod my bios for menu unlock and whitelist removal for my lenovo z510?

Link to the BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zxvmcw

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi Klem,

I would like to ask to You to unlock my Bios on Lenovo Z510 and I wanted to create a backup file following Your instruction, but unfortunately, the Backup Tools doesn't seem to do anything... The result file wasn't created and cmd says that: "The system can not find the correct path".

Please help.

7 hours ago, Jubnikov said:

Hi Klem,

I would like to ask to You to unlock my Bios on Lenovo Z510 and I wanted to create a backup file following Your instruction, but unfortunately, the Backup Tools doesn't seem to do anything... The result file wasn't created and cmd says that: "The system can not find the correct path".

Please help.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

36 minutes ago, artkoz said:

Hi! Can you help to remove whitelist? (need to replace wi-fi adapter)

Lenovo Z510

results.rar   https://www.sendspace.com/file/8bazjq

Thanks.

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Posted (edited)

HI Guys

I have problem.  I have Lenovo Z710 with the new BIOS. But I can't use my new WIFI card. Is someone who can help me? I can send my bios and maybe someone can remove whitelist and that change BIOS that I will be have full access to configuration? It's very important for me. I want to use WIFI AC. I add that I use Windows 10 x64.

Edited by bj1980

2 hours ago, bj1980 said:

HI Guys

I have problem.  I have Lenovo Z710 with the new BIOS. But I can't use my new WIFI card. Is someone who can help me? I can send my bios and maybe someone can remove whitelist and that change BIOS that I will be have full access to configuration? It's very important for me. I want to use WIFI AC. I add that I use Windows 10 x64.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

23 minutes ago, tanonchai said:

Hi!

Can you help to remove the whitelist? I want to replace the wifi card in my Z510 with intel 3160HMW dual band wifi ac.

My results:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/78py4g

Thank you very much!

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

6 hours ago, TeamLeader said:

Hi Klem,

can you please mod my BIOS to remove the whitelist? I want to replace the wifi card in my Z510 with dual band wifi ac.

My results:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ld36yz

Best regards

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.