Lenovo Z710, Z510 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Klem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
1 minute ago, fmarchante said:

Hi Klem!

Can you help me with my Lenovo ideapad z510?

This is my results file:

Results Z510

And one more thing... :P Can you explain me or send me a link of how I can flash the file that you will send me?

Sorry for my English

Thanks in advance! :D

Hello!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Hi klem, I have a z510 and I want to do some overclock both top cpu, gpu  and mem - when my laptop is on heavy load cpu degree is 67-69 degrees same as my gpu, could you make me modded bios to max value without any problems - I can oc my gpu + 135 degree with inspector and mem of gpu 250mhz is fine, its problematic to going more then 265mhz for mem. could you help me to especially cpu to max stable value? I'm usung noctua thermal paste and it works very fine.

cpu: i5-4200m gpu: gt740m 2gb

my results:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uqjesg

thank you

Edited by zerre

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, zerre said:

Hi klem, I have a z510 and I want to do some overclock both top cpu, gpu  and mem - when my laptop is on heavy load cpu degree is 67-69 degrees same as my gpu, could you make me modded bios to max value without any problems - I can oc my gpu + 135 degree with inspector and mem of gpu 250mhz is fine, its problematic to going more then 265mhz for mem. could you help me to especially cpu to max stable value? I'm usung noctua thermal paste and it works very fine.

cpu: i5-4200m gpu: 2gb

my results:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uqjesg

thank you

Hi!

I can remove witelist, for upgrade Wi-Fi  card, i can unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu,  also i can unlock vbios for overclock your gt740m ( core clock, no memory clock) more then +135MHz.

But your CPU i5-4200m hasn't possibility to any overclock. It's impossible at all.

thanks for response.
no overclockable cpu hmm? its ok but could you recommend a tool for windos to do his?  othervise as I said before my gpu could go more than +135 degrees, , if so I want to run it more than 135mhz but how much we can go furthermore? youknow z510's could you help to run it faster with vmod for bios is ok too

Edited by zerre

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, zerre said:

thanks for response.
no overclockable cpu hmm? its ok but could you recommend a tool for windos to do his?  othervise as I said before my gpu could go more than +135 degrees, , if so I want to run it more than 135mhz but how much we can go furthermore? youknow my komputer could you halp to run it fasteri vmod for bios is ok too

As i already wrote above, i5-4200m hasn't possibility to any overclock. Doesn't matter with bios or another software. It's impossible at all.

Of course you can try  to use Intel XTU utility, or ThrottleStop utility, but i think that doesn't help.

Unfortunately i can't make your laptop to run faster. Sorry.

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, zerre said:

I just need modded gpu clock at + about 150mhz, you know better then me, would you help me to do it?

Yes, of course. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
On 31.12.2017 at 1:42 PM, PartizanosBY said:

Hi, Klem !

Happy New Year !

Help me clean the wifi whitelist in my Lenovo Z510 bios: I send result.rar link in PM.

Thank you in advance !

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

12 hours ago, dorubrad said:

Hello,

I have version 8DCN40WW  on my z510.

Here is the backup: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18spc8sRJy-1kvH2Mtc3makD7TbsI2cJX

Can my bios be unlocked?

Thanks!

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
12 minutes ago, mehmetalp2525 said:

Hi Klem..

I have a Z710 computer. The wireless card is failing.
I want update card. but I'm get the error.
do you help me?
my result 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nw6fy5JaOMWvlgo5EeLqmu0Ktr0Jw--D

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.