EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Z710, Z510 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

and there are ready-made options? Bios on this model are probably the same

Edited by kulievelnur

1 minute ago, Klem said:

Hi!

This thread for unlock Z510/710 only. Not for unlock Z580. 

WHERE CAN YOU HELP ME CLICK

Hello! Could you remove whitelist on my  Lenovo IdeaPad Z710? The result file is in PM. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Kiamal said:

Hello! Could you remove whitelist on my  Lenovo IdeaPad Z710? The result file is in PM. Thank you!

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box. 

2 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box. 

Hi. I can only see a donation link in the PM. Do I need to donate using the link before getting the modified bios?

32 minutes ago, Kiamal said:

I think you can ask your question in PM.

Hey. I am trying to generate a file but I can not. 
I run as an administrator and finally display "you can not locate a specific path" and do not generate a file. 
What am I doing wrong?
Edited by szakulik

3 minutes ago, szakulik said:

Hey. I am trying to generate a file but I can not. I run as an administrator and finally display "you can not locate a specific path" and do not generate a file. What am I doing wrong?

Hi!

Try completely disable laptop with long press and hold the Power button. Then start laptop and run backup tool again.

Did not help. I have recorded a video of the application inclusion process. Please check what's going on?

40 minutes ago, szakulik said:

I have recorded a video of the application inclusion process. Please check what's going on?

In your video backup utility works well, but I don't know why you lost "results.rar".

You can try restart laptop, go in bios setup menu, on the last tab "Save and Exit" set "Default Settings", then push F10 button to save, then push Enter button. Then start laptop and run backup tool again.
Also, you can try to use this backup tool version:  
https://www.sendspace.com/file/et1xw4

or this:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/6jose3

I want to get the wlan modded bios for the lenovo y500. The links on the forum are not working tho.