Lenovo Z710, Z510 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Klem

• Bios Modder
12 minutes ago, Vilder said:

Hello,

I've replaced processor in my Z510 from I3-4000M to I7-4702MQ and Turbo Boost is not working. I see that Mannyshu got it working on your unlocked bios.

Here is my results.rar:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oo0txk

Many thanks!

Hi!

Download and run benchmark the RealTemp - XS Bench, and check what the multiplier that an CPU is capable. 

Also, you can try using ThrottleStop utility.  I think that this utility can help your Intel CPU running at its full Intel rated speed, including Turbo Boost.

3 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Download and run benchmark the RealTemp - XS Bench, and check what the multiplier that an CPU is capable. 

Also, you can try using ThrottleStop utility.  I think that this utility can help your Intel CPU running at its full Intel rated speed, including Turbo Boost.

CPU is stuck at 2.2 GHz when running RealTemp XS Bench. Windows power plan is set to high performance and the power plug is connected. I also tried ThrottleStop but changing checkbox "Disable Turbo", "SpeedStep" and Turning On does not make difference. Looks like the Turbo Boost is disabled in bios.

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, Vilder said:

CPU is stuck at 2.2 GHz when running RealTemp XS Bench. Windows power plan is set to high performance and the power plug is connected. I also tried ThrottleStop but changing checkbox "Disable Turbo", "SpeedStep" and Turning On does not make difference. Looks like the Turbo Boost is disabled in bios.

Ok. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Klem,

I would like to ask to You to unlock my Bios on Lenovo Z510 and I wanted to create a backup file following Your instruction, but unfortunately, the Backup Tools doesn't seem to do anything... The result file wasn't created and cmd says that: "The system can not find the correct path".

Please help.

• Bios Modder
7 hours ago, Jubnikov said:

Hi Klem,

I would like to ask to You to unlock my Bios on Lenovo Z510 and I wanted to create a backup file following Your instruction, but unfortunately, the Backup Tools doesn't seem to do anything... The result file wasn't created and cmd says that: "The system can not find the correct path".

Please help.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI Guys

I have problem.  I have Lenovo Z710 with the new BIOS. But I can't use my new WIFI card. Is someone who can help me? I can send my bios and maybe someone can remove whitelist and that change BIOS that I will be have full access to configuration? It's very important for me. I want to use WIFI AC. I add that I use Windows 10 x64.

Edited by bj1980

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, bj1980 said:

HI Guys

I have problem.  I have Lenovo Z710 with the new BIOS. But I can't use my new WIFI card. Is someone who can help me? I can send my bios and maybe someone can remove whitelist and that change BIOS that I will be have full access to configuration? It's very important for me. I want to use WIFI AC. I add that I use Windows 10 x64.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
53 minutes ago, darkacezeo said:

Respected Klem,

Can I kindly have the copy of the unlocked bios. As per your instructions I have attached the result file 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11bSmFfvHeCacyTp1oPcTG3YnKZyUQXd-

I appreciate if you guide me about the flashing process as well.

Thanks.

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

• Bios Modder
23 minutes ago, tanonchai said:

Hi!

Can you help to remove the whitelist? I want to replace the wifi card in my Z510 with intel 3160HMW dual band wifi ac.

My results:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/78py4g

Thank you very much!

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...