Mini pcie to USB Type-C

Lately I've been thinking about buying an eGPU for my Lenovo Y510p laptop. I've seen products like this, and for my laptop it's not really viable. since I lose my network card. And I've would have to remove the SD-Card slot, and I kind of need it.

So after some search, my question is: does a mini pcie to USB Type-C adapter exist? So I could use it for a GPU, wireless USB....

5 hours ago, TheReciever said:

Hmm not bad, too bad its not half height though. I dont think you will be able to squeeze that in there...

Yeah I know. I am also looking for an adapter for thunderbolt 3, but I didn't find any. 

4 hours ago, TheReciever said:

Any particular reason for looking for USB-C ?

I am not well informed on the typical uses of it, just curious

Hmm I did some more dighing and maybe I was wrong? The input cable for eGPU's is Thunderbolt 3? I thought it was also USB-C.

4 minutes ago, TheReciever said:

No problem man

Save up quick! Even if you cant use the adapter for a while. The next batch may be the last

ok, just a moment. I'm just need to rob a bank :P