Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
biasdeathjam

Vbios unlock for asus GL502VT 970m 3gb

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, biasdeathjam said:

Looking for this Vbios mod, been at it for ages wondering is someone can help me

Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/3/2017 at 9:17 AM, Klem said:

Check your PM box.

 

Hello! I was looking for the same Vbios mod, thank you!

I have the asus gl502vt with gtx 970m 3gb vram, i7 6700HQ and 16gb ram ddr4. I would just like to extend the overclock on the gpu since I still have pretty good temps with +135MHz (core clock) and + 670MHz (memory clock). Is it possible to do it without changing the Core Voltage?

Edited by Liope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Liope said:

Is it possible to do it without changing the Core Voltage?

Hi!

Yes of course. Check PM.

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I am looking for an unlock vbios for the gl502vt with gtx 970m 3gb vram in order to overclock it more than 135Mhz. I have attached the original bios.

 

Tkanks

GM204.rom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, totor115 said:

Hi,

 

I am looking for an unlock vbios for the gl502vt with gtx 970m 3gb vram in order to overclock it more than 135Mhz. I have attached the original bios.

 

Tkanks

GM204.rom 118 kB · 0 downloads

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i'm trying to undervolt and underclock a little bit the same GPU on the same laptop, can i have some help with an unlocked BIOS please? 

Here's my BIOS

Thanks in advance

 

GM204.rom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, steppa66 said:

Hello, i'm trying to undervolt and underclock a little bit the same GPU on the same laptop, can i have some help with an unlocked BIOS please? 

Here's my BIOS

Thanks in advance

 

GM204.rom 118 kB · 0 downloads

Hi!

Unlocked vBIOS can help to overclock your GPU, but can't help with undervolt and underclock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Unlocked vBIOS can help to overclock your GPU, but can't help with undervolt and underclock.

My GPU crash if some game use it at 100% while plugged in. 
If it isn't plugged, no crash at all. 
What can i do? Maybe some overvolt can help it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, steppa66 said:

My GPU crash if some game use it at 100% while plugged in. 
If it isn't plugged, no crash at all. 
What can i do? Maybe some overvolt can help it?

 

May be. I can prepare unlocked vBIOS for your card. Check your PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.