ASUS G750JH 780M vBIOS

Greetings fellow nerds!

First of all let me start off by saying i'm new to this and sorry if any rules are violated or if I posted this in the wrong section - also, im danish so my english might not be perfect but here goes.

I own an ASUS g750JH with a 780M, i'd like to flash the bios to a custom one that'll let me fiddle with the voltages etc.

During furmark the GPU gets to around 83-84c and i'd like to bring that down a bit if possible - right now it's overclocked via MSI afterburner with +75 on the core and that's it.

I've read around the forums and people are always asking for the stock BIOS to be uploaded so I went ahead and uploaded mine. My GPU has got an ASIC of 74% which is decent as far as I can tell.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience if this is not how you do it.

Kind regards,

Me :-) 

780m stock bios.rom

Hello Bryan, thank you for replying! I was beginning to think I was the sole survivor of the human race.

I've searched the forums but cant seem to find one regarding the G750 780m - I did however get a hold of a custom vBIOS elsewhere but it sets the GPU clock to over 1ghz which is a lot higher than standard, ultimately making the temps sky rocket into the 90s in no time.

I'm really just looking for a way to undervolt the GPU as performance for the games I play is not an issue and while temps arent either i'd still like to bring them down a bit if possible.

I have done a repaste which brought the temps on the CPU down 14c - which is amazing but the GPU is still running 83ish.