iMac+EXP GDC+M.2

Hi guys i am new to the forum and i would like to start with a question. I have an iMac late 2013 2.7 no dedicated graphics and i would like to install an egpu. I have seen many of the suggestions you have in the forum but i would like you to tell me your opinion about what i am thinking to do. I want to teardown the imac + buy the exp gdc m.2/ngff edition and connect it on iMacs ssd slot using this adapter. http://eshop.sintech.cn/ngff-m2-pcie-ssd-card-as-2013-2014-2015-macbook-ssd-p-1139.html. 1) Do you think it will work properly? 2) i was thinking to pass the cable through one of the air ventilation holes on the bottom of the iMac. Can anyone that has exp gdc tell me if it will fit?  Thank you in advance.

Edited by billmavra