Rainbow Six "Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported."

proscia47

Hello,

I have a lenovo L420 laptop and bought an EGPU adapter via Express Card. I'm using the infamous Geforce GTX 1050 TI. It was a nightmare to get it to work and all honesty I should have returned it and bought AMD, but I'll just save it for my desktop in the near future. 

Here's my problem - Rainbow Six requires Test Signing mode to be disabled in order to run, and in order for me to use this GPU I need it enabled. It's a conundrum. I really doubt there is a fix but I guess it doesn't hurt trying. Has anyone heard of a work around? Is there anyway at all to get this GPU working without test signing mode? Because I know for a fact that people have had this game running on eGPUS before. 

other specs:

windows 10 x64 insider preview 15042

8 GB Ram

Intel i5 2420m

NVIDIA Driver Version 375.63 (modded)

Hi there, 

Have a look at this forum post here for me 

https://goo.gl/mqmWwz

I was in the same boat as you, and I couldn't get Setup 1.30 to work. I then followed the guide on how to use Clover as a workaround and I now play Siege and ARMA3 with no issues. Use at your own risk.

Edited by Stroctich
  • Thumbs Up 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.