HP A10 APU 8gb

WRMNGR

Hello there,

I'm feeling pretty lost.  I have successfully converted to MBR and have setup 1.3 working.  Through following the F1 help commands I attempted to restrict my APU to 32 bit space or something like that.  Also I tried the other pci compaction command that the help menu recommends.  I have already tried a million different "hot plug" methods along with cleaning graphics drivers.

Should I be doing some DSDT override since the laptop has 8gb ram?

The more I research this stuff it seems I get more questions than answers.

I'd really appreciate some guidance.

Thanks

Hello,

In my case, I can run my notebook without DSDT Override. I just install setup 1.x and change the compaction. Everything work well. Have you done to check your notebook that mark as whitelist? Many people out there said that DSDT Override+Setup 1.x is perfect combination, but if I put DSDT on my notebook, I can use my wifi adapter again. Because I need to connect internet in public spot area. You will get BSOD if you unpug egpu. I suggest that you unplug 8gb RAM to become 4GB, if the system is stable, you can add more gigabyte. That's all my knowledge.

Kind regards,

Runa

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.