Which graphics card should i buy for eGPU? NVIDIA or AMD

AdarC

Hello i have HP Elitebook 2570p with i7 3520m, 8gb ram. i added AMD 6950 2GB with adapter and power supply and DSDT setup 1.3 (some bullshit guides that make things work together..)
and the results were amazing. but the thing is the i want more, so i sold my 6950 and want to buy a new one.. which one should i buy? im playing only CSGO, i understood that my cpu is pretty strong and probably wont bottleneck any gpu.. so which one should i buy? i cant spend a lot of money for this, im probably gonna buy some used (not brand new) graphics card from someone.. but just tell me which one.. i heard that NVIDIA works better then AMD as an external GPU for laptops because the gpu is connected through Expresscard that calls "1 slot" and "nvidia works better on 1 slot then AMD"<----- is it true?
anyway i thought about gtx770, i found someone in my country that sells it for 100$, that is pretty good price in my country..
just to let u know: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 GV-N1060WF2OC-3GD cost here 300$..
perhaps i should buy from eBay? 

please help me..

edit: gtx 960 2gb or gtx 9604gb? i know 4 gb is better but i afraid it will make troubles cause its conected through expresscard which have less gb per second then normal pcie

Edited by AdarC

On 24.2.2017 at 5:08 PM, Arbystrider said:

>falls into the PCMR "more wants more" consumerist trap

>sells current card

>has no idea what to do after the fact

Don't fix what isn't broken, especially if you don't know how the 'what' even works.

thanks! good advice!
so whats the problem dude?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.