Help me!!

matthewsfdj

Hello everyone, my name is mario are from Naples and I apologize in advance for the way I speak because I am using a translator to be faster. A few months ago I wanted to make an external video card for my mac mini late 2012 with intel i5 8 gb ram and video card intel hd 4000665b93e084539df92dd9a87ef4839f02.jpga2ddd9dc2ce0408ba4a6347c68311d34.jpge75963f20a6474f91e329a11ef6f0956.jpge75963f20a6474f91e329a11ef6f0956.jpg. I started to build my external video card starting with a power supply that I had an old pc from 400w I fitted a switch for 12v (green wire, black) I tested it with various utilities and works well. Today it was my Akitio thunder 2 with an nvidia geforce gtx 650 ti. I turn on the mac with sierra and do egpu automation and tells me that the thunderbolt is connected but there is no card connected. Windows startup 10 with bootcamp and I do not recognize the adapter in Control Panel. Everything works regularly is the power supply that the akitio. I hope that I will be able to help me.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk