Winter... !! :)

svl7

Sup guys? I'm currently in the mountains, skiing and stuff, here some pics from yesterday:

post-80-14494992226982_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992227857_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992228129_thumb.jpg

Sorry, had to lower the quality a bit, internet connection sucks here, takes forever to upload a couple of MB, and I can't even connect to a BF3 server XD

What's with you guys, any of you go skiing / snowboarding once in a while?

post-80-14494992226481_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

Sorry guys, didn't want to make you jelly! :)

Hope you guys can have some fun time in the snow as well! Weather was pretty bad during the last two days, too warm, it rained a bit, at least it's snowing again now. Want some fresh powder :D

hahah just noticed a advert for boreal on top of the page. i just came from there, man winter is getting a super late start. there was no fresh powder at all :( but it was still pretty fun. first year i have a pic of my son not crying in the snow,, hahaha

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 3

super Jelly here :( I can not go boarding or skiing at all due to my back...had surgery on it a couple years ago now and I have/ had a fracture in one of my vertebrate so yea no fun for me..... but you boys can have fun and share the pics with me I will live vicariously through you LMAO

super Jelly here :( I can not go boarding or skiing at all due to my back...had surgery on it a couple years ago now and I have/ had a fracture in one of my vertebrate so yea no fun for me..... but you boys can have fun and share the pics with me I will live vicariously through you LMAO

This sucks, I'm sorry to hear that... Skiing is one of my passions in the winter, as long as there's snow and time allows it I go skiing as much as possible.

Today was awesome... fresh powder. Weather wasn't great, but this doesn't matter for me as long as there's enough powder... no need for a piste.

My favorite lift (t-bar) which is pretty steep and goes up pretty far was unfortunately closed since they simply had too much snow at the upper terminus... cool thing is I know some of the guys who work there so I was still able to go up a couple of times during the afternoon, after they dug out the top of the lift :D It was simply perfect.

I don't have a lot of pics, especially not from the afternoon, light wasn't ideal for taking photos, and it did snow... didn't want to get my Note totally wet.

post-80-14494992268814_thumb.jpg

Ah yeah... and everyday I'm shovelling... :P

post-80-14494992269529_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992268244_thumb.jpg

post-80-14494992269211_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

This sucks, I'm sorry to hear that... Skiing is one of my passions in the winter, as long as there's snow and time allows it I go skiing as much as possible.

Today was awesome... fresh powder. Weather wasn't great, but this doesn't matter for me as long as there's enough powder... no need for a piste.

My favorite lift (t-bar) which is pretty steep and goes up pretty far was unfortunately closed since they simply had too much snow at the upper terminus... cool thing is I know some of the guys who work there so I was still able to go up a couple of times during the afternoon, after they dug out the top of the lift :D It was simply perfect.

I don't have a lot of pics, especially not from the afternoon, light wasn't ideal for taking photos, and it did snow... didn't want to get my Note totally wet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3229[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3230[/ATTACH]

Ah yeah... and everyday I'm shovelling... :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3231[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3232[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry you have to shovel so much wow that's a lot of snow... Geez one could get buried in... That's some crazy snow.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some SnowArt or better CurniusArt at LAAX. A guy, who works at the chairlift, built these...more to come...

post-1291-14494992334097_thumb.jpg

Edit: The snowboard in the background with the hot chick is mine:glee:

post-1291-14494992327058_thumb.jpg

post-1291-14494992329121_thumb.jpg

post-1291-1449499233042_thumb.jpg

post-1291-1449499233165_thumb.jpg

Edited by Conker
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Some impressions from today... fantastic snow and nice weather, but it's freezing, between -20 and -30°C (Americans can check the "convert to metric guide below" :P)

post-80-14494992382814_thumb.jpg

Face freeze:

post-80-14494992382591_thumb.jpg :D

Guide to converting to metric:

converting_to_metric.png

• Thumbs Up 8