Winter... !! :)

svl7

Its been a interesting winter in the UK. I live in the South West which has been hit by lots of flooding. Was sat in a bar on the beach Saturday night with the sea pounding very near the front of the bar and the usual walkway was submerged under the sea.

2 bottles of wine and some food and managed to leave the bar by the emergency rear exit scrambling up the sand dunes. Think I may try it again this weekend!

It's been an interesting witer in Poland as well :) pretty much because it was sooo short :D since last winter (which lasted for about half a year) i really hoped for this one to go away quickly, and my wish was fabulously granted. Brace yourselves, spring is coming :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just came back from winter in the USA to 'sunny australia'. Damn summer is awful, even in the cold parts. Winter (even though destructive) is just so beautiful and wonderful :(

(slightly drunk, regret that I can't be at the snow post)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...