Question

Hi so im decidng which laptop i whould buy to replace my lenovo yoga 500 with a gtx 940m

Im deciding between these 2 laptops  for gaming and build quality either

Acer aspire vx15

Or

Dell inspiron gaming 15 7000

For both the 799$ version 

If you suggest any other laptops please tell me and thanks for reading this

Edited by Zaw

7 answers to this question

theyr both crap, dell has pentium chip which is way to old, and the aspire is the same. nothing for gaming at all.

So what gaming laptop would u reccommend at a budget around 800$ ?

it depends, which games u wanna play with. Online Gaming (more ram), new games (more grafik), and what else u wanna do with.
 Do u wanna use an external screen cuz 15 zoll is quite small u gotta keep in mind u gone look on it for some hours.

oh iam sry i clicked on that link in ur post but it directed me to some old ones on amazon. guess its commercial. Can u link the ones u had in mind. Gone take another look.

Edited by casis86

Dell : http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/inspiron-15-7567-laptop

Acer : https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-aspire-vx-15/preview/

Now i was surfing on the internet my laptop bow is a lenovo im pretty happy with it it just doesnt pull out enough power but look what i found http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/legion-y-series/y520/?action=testB

its not out yet thought but i dont mind that since i need to save like a 100$ more

And thanks for replying to this and helping me out

this doesnt help much either. cant see specification, the acer looks cool but thats about it 5600 rpm hard drive isnt good.

The dell has a 2 fans 1 for each chip which is pretty good also its dell they allways build good stuff :D take the cheapest one and upgrade evrything urself like ram, ssd, hdd.

Couldnt look at us side but in germany they sell them allready with the gtx 1080m which is awsome. But we pay 999€ for the cheapest model.

about lenovo never had one. this 2 fan cooling looks fine but if its for any good use who knows.

And it looks ugly. :pirate:

Edited by casis86

Go with the  Lenovo Y520 which is coming out soon within the same price range. The specs seem right for the price, and I have not had much quality issues with Lenovo and this price range and higher. This is the laptop I would buy if I was in the market for a budget gaming laptop.

You should wait just a little and get the new budget-line  with 1050ti, they say it would be price around $700/$800