• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By aBug
      Hello Everyone!

I have problem with VBIOS/EEPROM(?) after installing of a GTX1060 N17E-G1-A1 GPU NVIDIA Graphics Chipset (old one has temp. damages). 

I  modified new 416  and old 391 nvmii.inf file and try to install drivers, but every combination gave me no success. There is only yellow triangle in  Windows Device Manager :|
      Is there a way to bring my card to life?

• By Kel
      I got the exp gdc beast 8.5 got all the connections right... laptop boots up... fans turn on the gpu.... device manager detects gtx 1060 with a “ ! “ in a yellow triangle. Now what to do.... i tried to do the bios mod.... but realised that i have 3.07 version. 
      Questions-
      1 is there any way to get this done without the mod?? 
      2 if mod is the only way... kindly help me with step by step instruction in laymans terms... i m not a techy... so i might not understand technical terms.... altho i am interested... but learning yet. Please help. 
    • By Drozof
      Has any company out there launched a laptop with an external MXM port? 

Just curious since with the boom in the gaming laptop market and some companies launching eGPU thunderbolt enclosures, isnt the MXM faster?

Is it because of licensing issues? or hardware problems?

• By smernt
      It's locked & hidden by default, but I've got an i7 8700k & I'd like to utilise the intel 'quick sync'/hardware acceleration in Adobe encoding in order to speed up rendering. You don't need to have a display connected to it for it to work (i believe), but it's really fustrating how it is locked out, as it means I'm missing out on quite a useful time saving feature.

Is there any way to activate or mod this?

Thanks!
    • By cactaur1640
      Hello everyone!

So on occasion I host gaming nights over at my house, and usually end up hooking my laptop up to a big TV so me and a couple friends can all play all kinds of multiplayer games (either emulated or off of steam).

But I was recently thinking that it would be fun to get a projector set up, so that we could play on a huge blank wall in my living room.

With that being said: I'm new to purchasing projectors, so I'm not familiar with what kinds of features/specifications I should be looking for (and I'd like to keep the cost down if it's possible).

So I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me on what to look for in features/specifications, affordable places to buy from, or just general info on what I'm trying to do. 

Any help would be super appreciated!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.