MSI GT60 0NE modded inf, but driver fails to install. 880m upgrade

zabbazibba

Not sure whats holding me back. Maybe I need an unlocked bios flash. old card was a GTX 680m 4GB. New Card is an GTX 880m 8gb. The card fits, shows up in device manager originally as a microsoft  generic adapter. After modding inf in the nvmii.inf file I was able to get past the compatibility scan, however the driver fails to install and now the card is shown as an unknown device. Im sure its BIOS, but Im not sure what Bios to grab. I downloaded the latest bios from MSI and flashed. No problems there. im currently on E16F3IMS.50X. tried modding and older driver from nvidia, but the same problem occurs. passes scan, fails the driver install. doing it manually by pointing to the inf fails too with different errors each time. At my whits end, please point me in the right direction. 

Thanks

MSI GT60 0NE 403us

3rd gen ivy bridge 3630qm